cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

when I create partner determination for sales document header, I want to assign partner determination procedure to sales order "OR". but I press button "new entry", status shows "the function is not possible".

so I change a existing assignment for OR , which is assigned by my own procedure, but it does not work. partner in the "OR" header is same as before.

what's wrong with my operation?

thanks very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

as you want to assign this new procedure to sales document type OR.

goto partner determination procedure assignment--- select order type and assign new partner procedure and save it.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patil ,

you mean to utilize the existing sales document type, and assign a procedure to it, but in that way, I can't see my defined partner in sales order. and from analisys function, it showed that partner determinatin is tracked from previouse partner procedure determination, but it failed, so it is empty in the partner tab in the sales document header.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Basically you are creating the procedure and starting with creating the procedure. For easy identification you name the procedure as your order type (like OR) and proceed with all the other steps.

Thanks,

Ravi

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The path is IMG-Sales & Dist - Basic Functions - Partner Determination Procedure - Setup Part Det Proc - execute

Select Partner determination procedure for Sales Doc Header

In the initial Screen on the right hand side you can see all the Procedures already defined. If you want to define a new procedure, goto new entries...

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

exactly, I am in the same menu path as you provide, but showed above error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can define a procedure, but i can not assign it because of error message.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to copy the TA - Standard Order and can rename it and proceed or before selecting the Order you can click on New Entries.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is no SALES ORDER TYPE "TA", and also I can't use function "copy as", same error message/