Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding File 2 JDBC Scenario

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

can anybody help me on file 2 jdbc scenario. here my input file is not picked but in moni it is showing black flag. and in message monitoring in adapter engine sender side interface status is successful but receiver side interface status is waiting and i am not getting the output in my database table.please help me one this issue

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>can anybody help me on file 2 jdbc scenario. here my input file is not picked but in moni it is showing black flag

How this possible???

Check correct date & time that executed

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

How this possible???

It is possible if you set mode is " test "in your sender file adapter paramerts.

Sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Here the Poster said like

>>here my input file is not picked but in moni it is showing black flag

Means here he is stressing abt the Point like even though the file not deleted iam able to see the success in MONI. am i right???

Thas why the reply from me.

If iam wrong , please correct me

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends please help me on file 2 jdbc using xslt mapping

"Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: ERROR occured parsing request:com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x23(:main:, row:2, col:2)(:main:, row=2, col=2) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x23(:main:, row:2, col:2)".

please solve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Uday,

What is the data that you are trying to map in the second row name field?

Please paste the target payload after mapping from the xmb_moni> request message mapping > payload.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Firends,

I got the following error during jdbc scenario in communication channel monitoring in receiver channel."Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: ERROR occured parsing request:com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParserException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x23(:main:, row:2, col:2)(:main:, row=2, col=2) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x23(:main:, row:2, col:2).

please help me the above issue.

Edited by: UDAY on Apr 21, 2008 5:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uday

Kindly check your server and port whether they are up

go to transaction SM49 and click on PING then in the next string give your server and port address and press F8

you will get the actual status of your server

also

You have to deploy the required JDBC drivers for the database before making connection. Ask the database provider or your vendor for the divers. That should be deployed using SDM tool

Start visual admin of XI and select service "Deploy" and then select option "Deploy and start" to select file and deploy it

now here is the steps to deploy this module.

How to deploy adapter module in production

Three option available:

1. Using SDM

2. Using Visual Admin

3. Using NW development studio (Not available for Production)

We will use Visual Admin “Deploy” deploy service to deploy EAR file of adapter module.

Steps:

1. Goto VM->Deploy service

2. Select option “Deploy and start”

3. Select EAR file provided for deployment

4. Restart the service.

5. Done

follow this guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ffd890-0201-0010-708f-d5dad2df...

good luck

regards

Sandeep

If helpful kindly reward points

Edited by: sandeep sharma on Apr 19, 2008 7:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

1.Check the database connection.

2.Check the communictaion channels.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

here i used xslt mappping. for my scenario. my requirement is sender side fields are to be concatenated and to be placed in receiver side into a single fields.can any body help me on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check communication channel monitoring. There you will get the actual error message on receiver side and the cause of error too.

whether it is XSLT mapping issue or sthing else.

Mandeep Virk

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Error during database connection to the database URL using the JDBC driver 'com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver': 'com.sap.aii.adapter.jdbc.sql.DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL : com.ibm.db2.jcc.a.DisconnectException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException : Error opening socket to server with message : null DB2ConnectionCorrelator: null'. this sis the error what i am getting in the receiver communication channel.

Edited by: UDAY on Apr 18, 2008 4:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if host and port number is correct for the db you are trying to connect.

-Regards,

Shamly

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vuday,

Get the required Drivers from the Cutomer / Functional team. Deploye it in the XI Server with the help of basis team and Add the Added Jar files name in the provider .xml file and restart the SAP XI server.

Check whether the JDBC related services are up in Visual admin

MS Sql Server Drivers.Could you please give me details

msbase.jar

mssqlserver.jar

msutil.ja

The JDBC drivers should be:

com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver

The connection :

jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://STPROTO:XXXX;DatabaseName=Prototype

This will help you

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/xi/how%20to%20inst...

Thanks,

Satya Kumar.

Reward points if it is useful..

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

Actually the scenario is file 2 jdbc using XSLT mapping. here in the source side we are having n number of fields and in the target side we have to concat them into single field of the database table.we already done this mapping. In the interface mapping in the receiver side the tree view is not displaying while testing but it will displaying the output in xml format.can u suggest any help one this issue.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is not with your mapping. Ask your basis team, if they have deployed the required driver for connecting using JDBC adapter for DB2 database. If not.. get that done.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UDAY

Check for your connection string parameter & jdbc driver parameter in jdbc receiver adapter.

there might be problem with your port number.

Ask for these parameters to your basis persons.

Mandeep Virk

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi i am getting the following error in file 2 jdbc scenario. please help me on the below issue "Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: No 'action' attribute found in XML document (attribute "action" missing or wrong XML structure)".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi UDAY,

I guess your target structure does not match XMLSQL requirements (that can be found here http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2e/96fd3f2d14e869e10000000a155106/content.htm for NW04) ... What kind of statement are you trying to implement (SQL_QUERY? SELECT ?) ? If needed, please post your XML document so we can have a look at it !

Rgds

Chris

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi This is the target xml file.This is what i got while executing the input file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:reciever_msg_type xmlns:ns0="http://file2jdbc_day">

<statement>

<databasetable>

<action>INSERT</action>

<table>employee123</table>

<access>

<empnum>10010</empnum>

<empname>uday</empname>

<empsal>9000</empsal>

<dept>sap</dept>

</access>

</databasetable>

</statement></ns0:reciever_msg_type>

please help me o this issue.

I am getting the below error.Error while parsing or executing XML-SQL document: Error processing request in sax parser: No 'action' attribute found in XML document (attribute "action" missing or wrong XML structure)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ya Shamly is right, i misunderstood the scenario. it is same action attribute which is to be performed on jdbc.

Please check action attribute INSERT in your structure.May be it is not defined at an appropriate level in your structure.

pls have a look

Structure_Name Complex type

->statementname element

->test element

ACTION Attribute

TABLE Element

Under Sub Element

->access

Under statement it should come as

<statement>

<test ACTION="INSERT">

<TABLE>employee</TABLE>

<access>

Mandeep Virk

Edited by: Mandeep Virk on Apr 25, 2008 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Uday,

Action is an attribute. it seems like you have created it as an element.

Please correct it and make it an attribute of your table name.

<dbTableName action=”INSERT”>

<table>employee123</table>

-Regards,

Shamly

Edited by: Shamly MM on Apr 25, 2008 9:00 AM

Edited by: Shamly MM on Apr 25, 2008 9:02 AM

vijay_b4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the File is not picked,in sxmb_moni you cant find any flag status to the particular file.

recheck your file name and check it out in sxmb_moni.

former_member189440
Participant
0 Kudos

NOW MY FILE IS PICKING BUT IT IS NOT UPDATING IN THE DATABASE TABLE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

for refrence chk following links.

These blogs deal with File-to-JDBC scenarios.

/people/alessandro.berta/blog/2005/10/04/save-time-with-generalized-jdbc-datatypes

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/06/01/file-to-jdbc-adapter-using-sap-xi-30

/people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/10/24/connecting-to-ms-access-using-receiver-jdbc-adapter-without-dsn

Edited by: Pawan chauhan on Apr 17, 2008 1:02 PM