cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC doesn't reach XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All !!

In the scenario tat i am developing, When i trigger my cutom IDOC from WE19 , the IDOC is reaching XI perfectly..But when the same thing is passed through a pgm, it is not reaching XI...But when we try the same program with a different IDOC ,it is reaching XI..So the problem cannot be wid the code also...

Only for this customised IDOC tat i m trying to push via the pgm is not reaching XI...

Please don't send me any blogs wid the steps to post IDOC to xi ..just tell me what can be the problem... Points will be awarded for sure..

Thanks,

Laawanya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi lawanya,

Pl make sure the following connections..:

Test the RFC connection using SM59 in R3 it should point to XI system.

Check the port and partner profile using WE20 and WE21 tcode in R3.

Have u loaded the IDOC meta data in XI using IDX2 tcode

Regards,

Satya.DVN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Idoc status 12 means Dispatch OK.

i thinks you know.

now if not picked up by Xi then just restart the adapter means communication channel related with that first.

if not restart sender adapter engine.

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

samiullah_qureshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Make sure you have created port in transaction IDX1 and load meta data in transaction IDX2 on your XI.

Regards

Sami

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not an exact solution to your question ... but simple step by step rules to work with executing scenarios involving idocs......

Once the scenario is completed .....use the TEST TOOL for IDOC WE19.....Select the Basic type i.e the type of your IDOC and execute....Double click on control records and select Message type =Idoc name,

Double click on Data Record and pass data (input) and enter....Click standard outbound processing and execute.

To check TRFC port use SM58

To check idoc adapter use IDX5

These transactions are completed in the idoc and the next stage is to monitor the Integration engine and Adapter engine.....once there are no errors in monitoring the idoc will will be correctly executed...and reuired output will be obtained....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have followed all the steps mentioned by everyone of u ..

Like, triggering the IDOC from WE19, Setting up the port in IDX1, Loading metadata in IDX2 but still the IDOC isn't reaching XI but the status is 12 in WE02 and no queues in SMQ1 of R/3 or SMQ2 of XI and no queues in tRFC (SM58)..

Now tell me wat else could be the problem ?

Thanks,

Laawanya D

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check the link...

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/8589] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

*Reward Points If Its Useful*

Regards,

Prakasu

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laawanya Danasekaran

Check your port that you have maintained in control data and must be sure when you have create port you have must be keep RFC of XI

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello

use tcode sldcheck

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not an exact solution to your question ... but simple step by step rules to work with executing scenarios involving idocs......

Once the scenario is completed .....use the TEST TOOL for IDOC WE19.....Select the Basic type i.e the type of your IDOC and execute....Double click on control records and select Message type =Idoc name,

Double click on Data Record and pass data (input) and enter....Click standard outbound processing and execute.

To check TRFC port use SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you mentioned all the required parameters in your program like Sender and Receiver partner profiles and ports.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>Only for this customised IDOC tat i m trying to push via the pgm is not reaching XI...

Is Sucessfull in R3 ?

Try Uploading the Metadata of the the Customed IDOC in XI ( Tcode - IDX2 )

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its status is 12 in WE02... Can u tell me the steps involved in

uploading the metadata in IDX2 ??

Thnx,

Laawanya

shivhare
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laawanya Danasekaran

login to XI system go to tcode IDX2 put then go to create put your IDOC type and port number that your IDOC will come into XI

Thanks

Amit Shivhare

PS: Reward Point