cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Settlement is not considered for Interest Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJZ2 we are trying to see the interest calculation. Everything is working fine except for the amount that has been setteled against the WBS Element. The cost elements for settlements are present in value category and the same is assigned in OPIC.

For Eg; 1000 USD has been posted against a WBS. When we run CJZ2 system considers this amount from the date of posting for interset calculation. Subsequently we have settled this WBS to a GL Account. Now when we run CJZ2 the system still considers the 1000 USD and ignores the settlement.

Can any one please advice what could be the possible reason for this.

Regards

Sreekanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth.

Well, I guess you did CJZ2 like described here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4c/22740946e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

It is mentioned there that you beeter set the Interest Calculation to Single Posts in Customizing. in IMG goto Project System --> Costs --> Automatical and Periodic Allocations --> Interest Calculation --> Update Control --> Define Posting Specifications.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

We have ran CJZ2 as per the liink only. The related config settings is also maintained. The settlement values is there against its value category cost element but CJZ2 is not picking the same.

Regards

Sreekanth

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, difficult to say from here. I would go through following if I saw onto your system:

- FS00: Check if the cost element has the field status WBS Element klicked

- OKG5: Check if the cost element is listed in table TKKAZ

- CJVC: Check if the cost element is assigned to a value category

- OPI2: Check if the assignment cost element -> value category is listed there

I think it could be helpful if you check through the transactions above.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the conditions mentioned has been satisfied but still the settled costs is not being considered for interest calculation.

Kindly advice what could be the possible reason for the same.

regards

Sreekanth

jens_schmid4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sreekanth.

there are some possible source of error:

User Statuses

Investment Profile

and IMG Settings

If you go through the prerequisites on that page of sap.help.com http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/4c/22740946e611d189470000e829fbbd/frameset.htm you might be able to allocate the error. It is difficult to tell from here without looking on the system.

Best regards.

Jens Schmid

Answers (0)