cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Status "Delivering" and "To Be Delivered" (Urgent)

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In XI QAS i am testing IDoc to File secnario with QOS EOIO, first message is in status "Delivering" and all subsequent messages are in status "To Be Delivered". Messages are went to this status because i exported CC from XI DEV to XI QAS. In XIDEV in CC i used NFS protocol. But in XIQAS I am using FTP protocol. After import of CC into XIQAS, XIQAS CC started using NFS protocol . So first message went to DELIVERING status and all subsequent messages are went "To Be Delivered" status. I find out this error and rectified that. In message monitoring i tried to cancel the message whose status is DELIVERING.

When i click on cancel button it say it is unable to cancel the message. Then i restarted both XIQAS server. The issue is resolved. But my question is suppose if this is case in Production server then we cant restart the Production server. How to tackel this. I had gone through all other threads. All thread says the following solution:

-Restart Server (Both Java engine and ABAP engine).

-Queue hang-up: check out SMQ2 for the message queue status

-try to restart the messages from the RWB-->Message Monitoring

In my case it is not possible to resend or cancel the message with status "Delivering" and "To Be Delivered". I want know hw to tackle this error in Production server.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

check the Adapter Status in RWB, and once Deactive the adapter and activate again.

These "To be delivered" messages resend again in RWB.

Regards,

Sateesh N,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have faced this type of problem many time.

This can only be solved by just restarting the JAVA engine

run T-code SMICM

then go to administrator> Java >Soft Shutdown> with restart

This will solve ur proble surely.

***kindly reward points if useful

Regards

Sumit Gupta

venky_b
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi sumit gupta/ Agasthuri Doss,

@ Agasthuri Doss

u gave solution to To Be Delivered status. How to resolve Delivering Status

@sumit gupta

Soft Shutdown> with restart will restart the J2EE engine. In production Server it is not possible to restart J2EE engine. Give the solution other than retarting the J2EE server.

Thanks,

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have told me that There is no option to restart the JAVA engine.

I am also in Production.

i think you dont have the authorization to restart the JAVA engine.

ask any support of production to restart the JAVA engine.I know BASIS team can do it for you .you can contact them to restart .Before restart save all you data.

other solution is to restart the XI server. which i assume you dont have the suthorization

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which means that the message was successfully delivered from Integration Server point of view and it states that the messages is initially handed over to the Messaging System.

TO_BE_DELIVERED occurs while the message is put into the Messaging System receive queue.

Solution:

This is done via the Messaging System receive servlet:

http://<Host>:<PORT>/MessagingSystem/receive/<CONNECTION>;

/<PROTOCOL>

Only if this was executed successfully the Messaging System returns HTTP 200 to the Integration Server and the Status TO_BE_DELIVERED moves to DELIVERING

1. Try logging into Sap GUI with two users: XIAPPLUSER & XIAFUSER

to see if they are blocked

2. We can check the messages:

AdapterFramework

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.name = XIAFUSER

com.sap.aii.adapterframework.serviceuser.pwd

ApplicationSystem

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.language

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name = XIAPPLUSER

com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd

in the exchange profile to make sure the right passwords