cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 AUTOMATIC PAYMENT PROGRAM NOT PICKING PAYMENT METHOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

F110 - Running payment program proposal list going to exeption list , House bank not picking up from VENDOR master. if not maintaing house bank in vendor master

proposal list is coming but 2nd house bank picking but i need 1 house bank. i maintained ranking order in FBZP.

pls suggest me this issue.

raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Maintain the payment method at item level too

2. Or else go to correct proposal and re-run it

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for u reply

But my scanario is different client wants all open items should send payment run no need to edit praposal but here thing is we are maintinaing 2 house banks 4 payment methods, in inovice level i am maintaining payment method

if i maintianed house bank in vendor master its not coming proposal list,i have to edit the proposal ,if i remove the house bank in vendor master ,proposal list is coming but its taking 2nd house bank automatically not 1st house bank.

this is the problem i am facing

i dont want to edit proposal list ,i want to send all my open items to payment proposal list without editing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had an other problem with payment methods and in that case it was important how you fill it in the vendor and in the payment run. prhaps this helps you to found a solution or to understand how it is working

-

I have set-up a new payment method "E" for splitting euro payments under EUR 50,000 (K is for the other and non iban payments)

For this I have made the following settings in the Bank determination:

PM Rank order House bank

E 1 733BE

K 2 733BE

In the vendor masterdata I will fill in EK (to make it easy for users)

When I run the payment method with KE the system is using K and not E. when I fill in EK the IBAN payments are going with E and and the other one's with K what is correct.

Why is the Rank order not working for this? (look first to E and when E is not permitted go use K)

-

Paul