cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load distribution report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We check the load distribution of all application servers in one system every hour and need to send it through email. Currently we do it manually by going to SMLG and clicking the load distribution.

My question: is there any report which can fetch load distribution snapshot. Oracle locks (DB01) and update information (sm13) every hour and send an email to specified users?

Help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhir,

There is no such report, you may build your own custom report however to do this.

There is good in depth monitoring available in CCMS, you might want to use that.

Using CCMS Agents is also a good idea and couple this with Solution Manager in your landscape and you can setup a good Monitoring Service which gives you alert emails of specific problems encountered in your system.

check this excellent series of blogs by Federico Babelis

/people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/08/the-benefits-of-using-sap-solution-manager-in-your-netweaver-infrastructure

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhesh,

Thanks for reply.

However, we do not have Solution Manager configured. ?

I will explore CCMS in much detail to see if it can be done..

Thanks,

Sudhir

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To understand the concept of CCMS monitoring , I suggest that you read the following link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/c4/3a7da1505211d189550000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

Regards,

Siddhesh