cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SRM content problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard SRM content in imported into our IR.

Am trying to use one of those mappings (EBP40Partner2SRM40Partner) and am getting the below error.But I can use the other mappings very much fine.

Software component version with GUID 647e0450-3642-11d6-906d-efe50a1145a5 does not exist. Therefore it cannot be used to read interface object Message Type SupplierPortalTradingPartner | http://sap.com/xi/EBP. Select one of the following existing versions

So I thought, content is not imported properly and asked bsis team to re-import. But still the same problem.

What do I need to do now.

Thanks

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.When you are sending PO from EBP to SUS

the output should be XML on the EBP.

2.In EBP or SUS There is no need for you to generate code .SAP code is already existing in the Interface PurchaseOrderRequest_in

"For all the proxy interfaces for the SAP standard XI content no need to create your own code".SAP does that.

I just mentioned as an example PurchaseOrderRequest_in .Your PO create proxy should behave the same "

and PurchaseOrderRequest_in(which are proxy interfaces).

3.You have register the Queues in XI,EBP,SUS if not already done.Go to T-code SXMB_ADM in EBP,SUS XI and check all and register the queues

4.Use t-code SXMB_ADM in EBP or SUS and go to Intergration

Engine Configuration and make settings.Ask your basis guy or yourself might be able to configure the local system as Local Integration Engine.

"if you go the t-code SXMB_ADM click on the execute button

-Integration Enging Configuration and your corresponding intergation server should point to as below

dest:
(your RFC destination)

In EBP or SUS you should be able to identify your own business system via the point 4.

5.I hope you would have already defined proxy configuration settings.Like definining RFC destinations with connection type as T :LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI .Refer to blog on this forum.

"/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Thanks for the info.

I shall check all these settings on monday and i shall surely get back.

Thanks once again and some points till then.

BR

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I check the settings you tld:

IN XI: Tcode SXMB_ADM: I executed the Option "Integration Engine Configuration" and I found Global & Specific configuration data.

I am confused on how to make the settings you said:

Integration Enging Configuration and your corresponding intergation server should point to as below

dest:

(your RFC destination)

Please help me.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have fixed the problem by now.

Bit still for others may be usefuel

Go to t-code SXMB_ADM

Execute Integration Engine Configuration

Click on Edit--Go to Change Global Configuration

Chose Role of Business System:Applicaiton system

Corresponding Integration server:dest://(your rfc destination)

your rfc destination = Create using SM59 the HTTP conection to the ABAP system with connection type H.

Get back to me if you have any questions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain how to use PurchaseOrderRequest_Out and PurchaseOrderRequest_In

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.When you are sending PO from EBP to SUS

the output should be XML on the EBP.

2.In EBP or SUS There is no need for you to generate code .SAP code is already existing in the Interface PurchaseOrderRequest_in

and PurchaseOrderRequest_in(which are proxy interfaces).

3.You have register the Queues in XI,EBP,SUS if not already done.Go to T-code SXMB_ADM in EBP,SUS XI and check all and register the queues

4.Use t-code SXMB_ADM in EBP or SUS and go to Intergration

Engine Configuration and make settings.Ask your basis guy or yourself might be able to configure the local system as Local Integration Engine.

In EBP or SUS you should be able to identify your own business system via the point 4.

5.I hope you would have already defined proxy configuration settings.Like definining RFC destinations with connection type as T :LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI .Refer to blog on this forum.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This is interesting. SO do you say that I don't need to generate proxies and write a code in it? It sounds good for me.

But then am not understanding the details you provided.

I request you to throw more light on the settings to be done in EBP, XI & SUS.

Note: I am transferring POs. Not Purchase Order Request.

Am at home now and not able to give the exact interface I used.

In Point 4: What settings do I need to do?

In Point 5: Can you give the link for that BLOG. But then, I created rfC destination from EBP to XI, HTTP type and from XI to SUS also. Is this enough or do i need any more?

Can you provide any docs or blogs for this?

Thanks

Kiran

I guess am using this interface: Order_CreateOrChangeVendorView_Out

Thanks

Kiran

Edited by: kiran dasari on Apr 18, 2008 8:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I guess you're developping in your own software component ? If so, have you declared the installation dependency b/w your swcv and SAP SRM SERVER swcv in SLD ?

This allows accessing objects in other swcv (like includes)

Hope this helps

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yup, u r right.

Am using MI: PurchaseOrderRequest_Out & PurchaseOrderRequest_in for this PO sending from EBP to SUS. Is it the correct one? Guide me please.

And also guidence on how to enable my proxies , settings required on SRM box and how 2 create proxy in SRM?

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I do not have the same SRM Server release (5.0) as yours (5.5), those msg intf are located in the SAP SRM SERVER swcv, so you should add a dependency from your swcv to this one ...

What else do you need ? Regarding the proxies, are you talkin' about your own custom proxies, or that related to SAP msg intf (for your SUS scenario) ?

I'd be happy to help, but I need more details,

Rgds

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chris.

What I now need is: I have done the design and config in XI to transfer that PO from EBP to SUS using the standard content.

But then, it seems to be a proxy to proxy scenario from the standard content.

SO I will have to genarate proxies at either ends. I know the procedure on how to genarate proxies now.

What I want to know is, is there any standard code to be implemented in the method of those proxies?

Please let me know on this how to go about?

BR,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Are you using the SRM-MDM Software component.

Check the support packages you have installed for these as well as the Imported mapping temaplates. If there is any version conflicts then this kind of warrning is generated.

There are SAP Notes provided for it that you can refer on SAP service market place . here the step by step description is avaialble.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swarup,

Glad to hear from you.

Am not doing SRm MDM.

I want to do a scenario to exchange Pos, invoices etc from SRM EBP to SUS.

Do you have any docs or blogs where i can refer to do this kind.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell me which is the standard software component that you have imported from SLD.

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

S/c : SAP SRM SERVER

S/c Verion: SAP SRM SERVER 5.5.

And I am using the said mapping from namespace: http://sap.com/xi/SRM/SupplierEnablement/Global.

The same problem with its respective Interface objects also under namespace http://sap.com/xi/EBP.

But tell me one more thing: I am just trying to design and configure this scenario only. How can I test this? Is this proxies?

Req: EBP to SUS.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer OSS Notes

949177 - SRM-SUS 3.0: Region is missing in the partner address

754356 - SUS-XI: Current SUS message mapping

852976 - SUS3.0: Error in XI Mapping for Delivery Terms

841276 - ERP 2004 SP Stack 8 (06/2005) Release and Information Note

793669 - FAQ: SUS in SRM 4.0 with XI 3.0

780050 - MM purchase order with schedule lines

775149 - ASN cannot be created in SUS-MM scenario

774661 - ERP 2004 SP Stack 5 (12/2004) Release and Information Note

760615 - BSP error when displaying an SUS purchase order

752772 - XI Mapping problem in SUS-MM scenario

You will not be able to test this scenario if the the SRM system is not installed on it. Are you using PI 7.1, In PI 7.0 or XI 3.0 you need sender or receiver systems. In PI 7.1 SAP have given some tetsing tools.

Thanks

Swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Apr 17, 2008 3:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to send POs data from EBP to SUS.

What is the exact content (like msg typs, MI, MM IM etc) I need to use for designing this scenario?

Thanks

Kiran

Edited by: kiran dasari on Apr 18, 2008 2:34 PM

Edited by: kiran dasari on Apr 18, 2008 2:35 PM