cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi,for gererating parter profiles automatically usint t-code bd64.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i wonna send idoc from ecc to xi.

and i am gonna use filter function of distribution model (bd64) to filter idoc according to the certain criteria i defined.

i have created model view in the ecc.

but there are not the string "No filter set" under my message type,so i can not double click it to create a filter.

why?

and that i have successfuly distributed it to xi ,because i have seen the identical model view in the xi.

next,

i am gonna generate parther profile automatically.

so,

i choose menu item "environment--> generate parter profile" using bd64 in XI to open a screen,and fill partner system,clicked execute button.

but a message occurs on the screen:

No message have been defined for the selection conditions in the model.

what' s wrong with the problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Joy,

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi !

Check whether u hve followed all these steps..

Creating a Distribution Model

A distribution model models a distributed environment in which you specify messages

Exchanged between sending and receiving systems. You must create the model on the system that will be the model owner. This model owner is responsible for maintaining the model and distributing it to various systems. In our case, we assume that there are only two systems.

1. SAP transaction code: BD64 – Type /nbd64 in the SAP input window and press the

Enter key.

2. Notice that the Create model view push button is gray. This means that the function is

disabled.

3. Click the Distributional Model pull-down menu.

4. Select Switch processing mode to enable the Create model view function.

5. Click Create model view.

6. Fill in the Short text field.

7. Enter a meaningful Technical name.

8. Keep the Start date and the End date unchanged. The SAP system will prompt the

current date as the Start date. It will also prompt an end date, which is beyond most of

our lifetimes (December 31, 9999).

9. Click the green check icon to continue.

You will now see a new entry created with the short text you entered on the left side and the technical name on the right side.

10. Highlight the new entry.

11. Click Add message type on the top of the screen.

12. Fill in the information Sender as the SAP LS, Receiver as the LS of the remote system and message

Type as MATMAS.If you expand the new distribution model you will see that a new entry for the

message type MATMASXXX was created. If you need to support more message types, you need to repeat the Add message type operation for each of the SAP message types you will support.

The message type MATMAS will be supported for the outbound operations. SAP will send the MATMASXXX message type to remote LS.

If you will support inbound messages, you will need to specify Remote System LS as the sender and SAP LS as the receiver.

After you added all message types you want to support, you need to save your work:

14. Click the save icon (or press Ctrl+S) to save the model you just created.

15. You will see the message “Distribution model has been saved” displayed at the bottom of the SAP screen indicating that your work has been saved.

Generate a Partner Profile

A Partner Profile is defined for every SAP business partner. A partner is a remote SAP system or legacy system with which you exchange data. In our example, the partner is the remote system LS.

1. Highlight the newly created distribution entry in the SAP distribution model

screen.

2. Click the Environment pull-down menu.

3. Select Generate partner profiles.

4. In the Postprocessing:Authorized processors section of the previous screen, enter US as the user type. In partner system specify the remote LS.

5. Change the ID field if it is necessary. The field’s default is the user id currently signed on to the SAP system. You may change it to the person who will be responsible for maintaining this partner profile.

6. Change the Outbound parmtrs: Output mode and Inbound parmtrs: Processing fields if it is necessary. Transfer IDoc immediately and Trigger immediately are selected as the default values,

7. Click on the execute button on the left corner of the system(resembles like a timer).

8. The return screen shown following will display. It is typical for you to receive a warning (pink/red) message such as “Port could not be created". The reason for this message is you have not had an opportunity to tell SAP which port you will use for this partner profile. We will set it manually in the next step.

Modify the profile of the partner logical

system

The following steps explain how to modify the profile of the partner logical system.

1. Transaction code: WE20 – Type /nwe20 on the SAP input window and press the Enter key.

2. Expand Partner Type LS (Logical System).

3. Click item remote system LS (or the name you use for the partner logical system).

4. Scroll down to see the Create outbound parameter icon +(add) below Outbound parmtrs table.

5. The Partner profiles: Outbound parameters will be displayed. Enter the following information:

•Partn. funct.: Leave blank, as it is.

•Message type: MATMAS

•Receiver port: ALEport (or the port name you used.

•Output mode: Select Transfer IDoc immed and Do not start subsystem.

•IDoc Type:

o Basic Type: MATMASXXX.

o Leave other fields as they are.

6. If you have more outbound parameters, repeat steps 4 and 5. If you support any inbound

parameters, perform the steps for creating inbound parameter. The steps for creating inbound parameters are similar to those for creating outbound parameters. The Create inbound parameter icon is located under the inbound params table, which is located below the outbound parameter table. If you are not sure whether you support any inbound messages, check the previous section, Create a distributional model, or use the SAP transaction code BD64 to view the distributional model.

7. Click the save icon (or press Ctrl+S) to save the outbound parameters you just created for the message type MATMAS.

8. You will see a message, “Data saved” displayed at the bottom of the SAP screen indicating that your work has been saved.

9. You will see that the MATMAS entry is added to the outbound parameter table.

> u can also refer this blog which contains the screenshots of the same steps

Link:[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/5651] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

May be useful to you ..

Thanks,

Laawanya

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i am gonna generate parther profile automatically.

>

> so,

>

> i choose menu item "environment--> generate parter profile" using bd64 in XI to open a screen,and fill partner system,clicked execute button.

>

> but a message occurs on the screen:

>

> No message have been defined for the selection conditions in the model.

>

>

> what' s wrong with the problem?

Not sure if I catch on, did you run bd64 on XI? ... Generally, after you have created model view on sender R/3 system, you should save it. Then, chose a model view for which you want to generate a partner profile and go to the menu "environment--> generate parter profile". Then partner profile will be generated.

Regards,

Jakub

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> i wonna send idoc from ecc to xi.

>

> and i am gonna use filter function of distribution model (bd64) to filter idoc according to the certain criteria i defined.

> i have created model view in the ecc.

> but there are not the string "No filter set" under my message type,so i can not double click it to create a filter.

>

> why?

Go to edit mode.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you kidding?

of course in the edit mode.!

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

didn't kidding. Such a errors occurs very often and are very difficult to trace ...

Regards,

Jakub

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW: If I'm in edit mode I can double click and proceed to defining filtering groups where are filter objects available.

Regards,

Jakub