cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts In file business req I developed scenario like JDBC--XI--R/3(RFC).

In my scenario data is send to R/3 using BAPI(RFC) from XI using receiver RFC adapter.

So How Can I check whether data is saved or not in R/3 Database.

How we can see the BAPI list in R/3 as like WE05 for IDoc at R/3 system.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

for checking data created through RFC, you have to go to corresponding screen only.

if you are sending a Material data BAPI, you have to go to MM02 or MM03 and check for the data updated in the corresponding structures or not

eg: if you have updated quantity, check the payload of the messge for the quantity in the incoming payload, then check for the same in the Material data in R/3 Screen

regards,

nikhil.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You could monitor the processing with XI Monitoring tools RWB (Runtime Workbench) & SXMB_MONI.

Here if you get the successful status then you cna check in SM58 if there is any error generated on XI side as well as on R/3 side.

This will give you the confirmation about successful execution of BAPI on R/3 side. If in case you get any message in SM58 it means there was some problem with BAPI while executing.

Even you can use rscrm_bapi > select a query to schedule > monitor for monitoring the BAPIs

Refer

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If thread is solved, please close it.

Regards,

Jakub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jacub... Thanks for ur replay.

Problem solved

turmoll
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> In my scenario data is send to R/3 using BAPI(RFC) from XI using receiver RFC adapter.

> So How Can I check whether data is saved or not in R/3 Database.

First, you should check whether yor message has been processed successfully in XI -> RWB (Integration Server + Adapter Engine). If succesfully, then you should check monitor of tRFC - SM58. If empty, means message should be posted in R/3.

> How we can see the BAPI list in R/3 as like WE05 for IDoc at R/3 system.

You can't. You will see only erros in SM58.

Regards,

Jakub