Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supply function.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have table contains flight details ,

data source context is NODE_FLIGHT_DETAILS.

In that i have written supply function PUT_VALUES_TO_NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK, it's purpose is to

fill another context NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK on every row selection of table.

but it's not working on every row selection of table ...

I have done it as such as in wdt_master_detail example in SWDP_DEMO_TUTORIALS... here they have written supply function s_spfli for context spfli.. and it;s working but ...mine is not working ....i am not getting what exactly happend ??

anyone have any idea ???

Regards

Jose

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jose,

Using First supply function fill your table.

Then go to the Table properties-> OnleadSelect -> Create one event Handler.

Then Get the selected Data from the table and then Based on the Selected value fill the second context NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK .

So when ever the Row selectd in the table, It will be avilable in NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK.

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Supply functions are used to fill the context node to which they have been bound. Here you have assigned the supply function to PUT_VALUES_TO_NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK to context node NODE_FLIGHT_DETAILS and want to fill another context node NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK.

If this is so, you should proceed as follows:

1) The context node NODE_FLIGHT_DETAILS must be a singleton node, and must act as the parent node for context NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK (nesting of nodes).

2)Next assign the supply function PUT_VALUES_TO_NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK to node NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK .

3) Implement the supply function to fill values in NODE_FLIGHT_BOOK based on the row selected in NODE_FLIGHT_DETAILS.

You have two parameters in any supply function:

NODE

PARENT_ELEMENT

Using PARENT_ELEMENT, reference the current row of the parent node and use NODE to populate the child node based on the value in the parent node.

Regards,

Chitrali