cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

saving the data from an interactive adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I want to know how to upload the data from an interactive form (i.e the data sent by a person via email or URL.It is in XML format) into the SAP database.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to upload data using functionality in ABAP.Not in webdynpro,Netweaver etc.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

If you want to do the upload on your own you have to use the CL_FP_PDF_OBJECT in ABAP to process the PDF form after the upload (e.g. extracting the data out of the PDF as XML structure). After that you have to process the XML.

It is up to you to use any other technology to get the PDF as a binary object into your SAP system (e.g. email, file system etc.).

Regards,

Juergen

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please got though the following link.

There is a blog on this link which will clear all your doubts.

[/people/shruti.rathour/blog/2008/02/07/uploading-sap-interactive-form-on-the-abap-webdynpro-view]

Rewards points if useful.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari

0 Kudos

Hi Vaibhav,

I have designed an the interactive form which works both online and offline.In offline scenario when i am uploading the form the data form fields which has cardinality 1:1 are being fetched but how wil i fetch the data for the node of cardinality 0:n. i have used the code :

node = document->find_from_name( name = 'attr' ).

attr = node->get_value( ).

attr is the attribute name of some node named node_info.

When i use this code it fetched only the first line of the table i.e only the first value.

How will i fetch the values for rest of the rows.Can u please guide me on this

will reward points for sure.

Thanks and Regards,

srividya.