cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages in ststus to be delivered and SOAP adapter inactivated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a problem since yesterday. I have one interface that sens a message to a SOAP receiver adapter that send the information to a sender SOAPadapter.

The problem is that the message is remaining in status to be delivered in the adapter engine.

I have deleted old messages with error or with other status and when I send the message is having status to be delivered.

Also is strange that in communication channel monitoring all SOAP adapters are started but inactive, and appears a yellow triangle despite of green or red status.

Is normal that SOAP adapters have this status? I go to Integration Directory and all SOAP adapters have status active, so this is really strange.

Somebody had the same problem?

Regards,

Xavier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The receiver SOAP CC will be in active state when ever we trigger the Interface and send the data to receiver soap adapter.

So no need to worry abt that.

To deal with Adapter engine errors

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2006/04/27/how-to-deal-with-stuck-eoio-messages-in-the-xi-30-adapter-framework

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards

Seshagiri

Edited by: N V Seshagiri on Apr 17, 2008 8:17 AM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I send a file with EDI format, I do a mapping and then I send to a SOAP adapter.

Then the SOAP adapter send to XI the message and with a condition of the message we decide what mapping to execute.

The interface is stopping on the first step whan is sending to the SOAP receiver adapter that the message has status to be delivered.

Regards,

Xavier.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Are using BPM for this scenario.

If not just brief the steps in IR & ID.

e.g., Attributes for File Message Interface and SOAP interface.

Especailly at interface mapping How you are mapping source interface to target interface and how many TABS(request, response and fault) are there in the interface mapping.

I am not bothered about conditional mapping. We will talk this later.

Thanks,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshagiri,

the target system is XI.

We have an interface that is a File, we send to a receiver SOAP adapter and then we send the message to a sender SOAP adapter to enter again in XI. We do that to determine what interface to be launched.

The adapter is Active in Integration Directory.

I will try to restart java machine and also check the user and password.

Regards,

Xavier.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

First of all I am not clear about your scenario.

Can you give a brief on that.

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Soap adapter status will remain in yellow and inactive till any message will cross that communication channel.means accepted by the channel.

we have also faced the same problem before.

do some checks

go to configuration and check the adapter status.

if inactive then with dummy change make it active.

if this is not the problem.

you have to restart the adapter again.

even then if problem persist then restart the Java engine.

this will surely solve your problem

to restart Java engine.

run T-code SMICM go to administration>java engine> soft shutdown

****Reward points if useful

Regards,

Sumit Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to resend the message many times and doesn't run.

Always have status to be delivered.

It is possible that the user and password of the SOAP receiver adapter has expired? If yes I should have an error in CC monitoring?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This cause may be the target system may be in Down

check it once

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavier,

Message status is " to be delivered" means that data not reached to proper target location.

select that message in RWB and resend the data...

These type errors coming like, " When ever User & Pwd expired or data having any problem...

Pls check status of that adapter and resend the data again..

Regards,

Sateesh N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Seshagiri,

I have seen this blogs before, but this is not our problem.

The message remains in status to be delivered for some days and don't change to holding.

Also I tried to resend but it seems the message can not be delivered to the adapter.

Is sure that the SOAP adapters appears with status inactive in communication channel monitoring?

Regards,

Xavier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are not in the production means you can Cancel those messages those were in To be delivered status in Message monitoring and trigger again

And iam Sure abt the receiver SOAP Adapter will be that status only in RWB--CC monitoring.

Once you trigger the interface then it will get active

Regards

Seshagiri