cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing is not happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i'm trying to create 1 bill only for 2 deliveries, but each time i try to do it from the collective billing, the system make 2 different bills. Am i doing wrong? Please correct me.Thanx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We can do collective billing for the 2 or more deliveries with transaction code vfo4. For this prerequisite is the bill to pary, and payment terms are the same. we can do collective billing. vfo4, select the docuements which you want to make collective bill click on collective billing tab you will get it.

If you feel this answer solve your query please reward me. I shall take care issues regarding further

Thanks & Regards

Rack29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I've checked all the details which you have mentioned all are same except the delivery date, i.e- i created the sales order yesterdayon 16th for 1 item, quantity-2nos, 1 item i delivered yesterday and 1 item i 've delivered todays(17th)...still in VF04, after selecting both the items and then clicking on the collective billing is creating 2 different bills. Am i doing it wrong? If so then give me proper steps. Thanx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check the deliveries, If there are two different ship to parties then it will give two seperate billimg docs. If the ship to party is same plz check the Materials that u entered in the delivery. Those materials belongs to different material groups.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is certain criteria that system takes into consideration to do combined billing, like Billing Date, Payment terms, Bill to party etc.

If there is a variation between 2 deliveries in any one of the criteria, 2 different billing docs will be created. So check those out.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prabhakar,

Please check for both deliveries Payer, Billing Date, Term of Payment, Incoterms, Delivery priority, Shipping Condition, Transportation Group,Receiving Point, Unloading Point, Plant, Shipping Point, Route , sales org, Dist Channel are same.

Regards,

SWAPNIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, I've checked all the details which you have mentioned all are same except the delivery date, i.e- i created the sales order yesterdayon 16th for 1 item, quantity-2nos, 1 item i delivered yesterday and 1 item i 've delivered todays(17th)...still in VF04, after selecting both the items and then clicking on the collective billing is creating 2 different bills. Am i doing it wrong? If so then give me proper steps. Thanx.