Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pls offer me a solution of sales order,3ks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,sd experts,

I am a newcomer to sd.

now we use two systems for sales and distribution .one is sap and another is others called 'drp' system.

the business is that :users create sales order in the system of drp,and also must create sales order refering to the sales order created in the drp system,which is a repeat work burden for operators.I want to combined this two system, I want to create a function or interface like this :the interface can realise such function:write the data in the sap system automatically according to the sales data in the system of drp,which can promote operator's work efficiency.

but I don't know how to do it definitely?pls give me an solution or detailed step to do this ?

I will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you think of using a BAPI to meet your requirement. This very much used in businesses where the order is entered in one and is transferred to SAP R/3 through a BAPI like 'BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT1'.

You can setup a batch job with the help of basis to setup the time when this BAPI will exactly. Like you may run it every 30 mins so that the order entered in DRP system is driven into SAP. You need the help of an abaper in this.

Pl check this link on order create BAPI.

[BAPI|http://abaplovers.blogspot.com/2008/02/bapi-sales-order-create-code.html]

regards

sadhu kishore