cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where to call the POWL feeder class method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where do i call the feeder class method for POWL implementation?

Regards

Ronita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You would have created feeder class for the POWL, in the feeder class we can define the actions in method IF_POWL_FEEDER~GET_ACTIONS.

In the method IF_POWL_FEEDER~HANDLE_ACTION we can handle the actions. We can handle the action id's defined in Get_actions(). We can write the business logic for the action i.e. we can call FM/some classes.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

I am new in POWL area and currently trying to develop understanding with POWL. I have created one POWL which bring all the records for Vendors. It is working fine and displaying data as well.

The problem is when I select any record or double click on record for any real time update it is not doing that function.

I studied help.sap.com and find out about Method GET_DETAIL_COMP, Purpose

This method can be used in case you want to show a detailed view of a specific business object below the POWER List. This could be helpful if you have large data sets where a horizontal scrolling is too time consuming or not quite usable. In this case, the detailed component offers a good alternative as it provides a detailed view area below the list, where you can show all the different fields without the need of horizontal scrolling.

I dont know how to incorporate codes into this method.

I really appreciate if some one could provide me a sample code for this method, even if it is written/working for other query, I will adjust it according to my need.

Appreciate any help.

regards

Jawad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In POWl implementation, the t-code : POWL_TYPE here we provide TYPE, FEEDER CLASS name.

Regards,

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ronita,

Check this standard application.

It may help you.

WDK_POWL_WF_DETAIL

Thanks.