cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit manager & credit Represtative - Auto intimation thru internal mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In credit Management,Automatic credit control ,if a customer is blocked due to credit limit ,can these details be send to credit manager & credit representative through internal mail immediatley & automatically .

can any one guide me through the configuration setting required like message determination ,and credit representative & credit manager determination .

thanks

shashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Yes, you can.

In the standard system output type KRML is provided for this.

Use the menu path > IMG> Sales & distribution> Basic functions> Credit Management/Risk Management> Credit Management/risk management settings> Enter settings> double click on output types> select output type KRML.

Make the necessary settings here (like the partner functions- from left hand margin, default values etc.)

The partner function for credit manager is KM and credit rep is KB

Next, make sure the output type KRML is part of the output determination procedure (add this output type to the procedure, if not already there) that is assigned to your sales document type.

Provide your feedback after carrying out theses settings.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pandya

thanks for the usefull info, i could able to send the mail to the internal sap user.Now can we configure any external mail id ,so that we can send the details to non SAP users too?

If so how do we do that? pl guide me if u know

thanks

shashi

Edited by: chavva shashi kumar on Apr 17, 2008 9:44 AM

Answers (0)