cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to design this requirement by GP, webdynpro, Adobe and UWL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The scenario is :

The supplier logs in the SAP Portal

1) The first screen should be WebDynpro screen with some filter selection which have drop downs etc populating from R/3

After selecting particular values and clicking on a button on screen an adobe form should open upon fetching detail from R/3

2) This adobe form will have certian prefilled information and certian fields will be editable for the supplier to fill in.

After the supplier fills in the remaining data he clicks on "Submit" button on the form (Assuming this is online scenario).

3) Now this form should go for approval as line item in inbox (portal inbox can be UWL/GP).

4) Once the manager clicks on the line item which has come for approval, on click the filled adobe form should open up and

the Manager should have option to approve/reject. If approved the data should load in SAP R/3 (I assume to send data back to R/3 i will have to make this also WebDynpro but how will it have the values that the supplier filled in and how can be it be open when clicked on line item in GP?)

Note: This all has to be achieved by using WebDynpro for Java/GP/Adobe, no SAP R/3 workflow has to be used.

Kindly let me know how can I break this requirements into WebDynpro ,GP and adobe?

Need Help in designing and whether its possible or not? Helpful answers will be rewarded.

Regards,

VD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos