cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any way to block PR changes when PO exists in project builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could you please advice...is there any way to block PR changes (quantity,price, etc) when PO exists in project builder ?

Many thanks in advance.

Nies

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you want to restrict changes to material components in networks once a PO exists for a component. Though, I have not tried out, I suggest you try "Define Change Profile"- OPSG and make the necessary settings under tab"Components".

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muraleedharan,

I was waiting for your advice since few days ago :). Yes, actually we want to restrict the changes in PR (from project builder) when PO already exists. At the moment our system can still allow changes in PR thru project builder (qty, price,date, etc) and it creates audit issue, because PR can be changed when PO exists.

I tried your advice OPSG, but not sure how can i implement this configuration. Do you have any documentation for it?

thank you so much

Nies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nies,

If you are not using the material then you can go for Validation, under Operative Structure> Network> Validation.

Attach the validation with OPSA click on Automatic.

In the second scenario if you are using Material Component, as Mr.Muralidharan said OPSG there you can restrict the change by selecting Error Message.

1. Tcode OPSG in Setting see all the object are selected.

2. Click on Component tab under change in Purchase Order Exist tab select Error.

Regards'

Syed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to create a Change Profile and assign in Parameters for Network Type. But somehow not sucessful to achieve desired result. Has anyone tried it out?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have tried :

Tcode OPSG in Setting see all the object are selected.

2. Click on Component tab under change in Purchase Order Exist tab select Error.

Sorry to say, it is not working. Finally i used user exits for it (CNEX0038)

Thank you all.

Hope that user exist useful for you.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

What Syed advised I think will work.

FYI ...... Net order price indicator is for not allowing any price changes in PO as compared to PR. Here the requirement , changes should not be allowed in PR if PO exists.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Net order price tag will work only for external activities (activities which create purchase order directly, not needing a material component)

Muraleedharan.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

To prevent changes to Price try setting the Net Order Price flag on the Network type (t-code OPUV)

Never used it but it seems to indicate that Net Price cannot be changed in CJ20N

Not sure if the Qty can be restricted via this method

Let us know if it works

Good Luck

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Sorry it is not working.

Thank you.

Nies