cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Copy Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created a new order type and did a new pricing procedure , and also i assigned new pricing procedure to the order type. But whn i create a order using new order type(ZRCM) with refrence to another order type(f2), it is taking order type (f2) pricing procedure in copy, how do i avoid that and take the new pricing procedure that i created

Thanks

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please manintain in copy controls between sales order to sales order at item level on copy requirement of pricing as CARRYOUT NEW PRICING (B).

rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mahesh

I think it is the problem with the pricing type check in copy controls VTFA as you said ( you rorder type to F2 which is billing type) what pricing type has been assigned in and change it to your requirement

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

Please check in OVKK whether you have assigned the pricing procedure for the comibination of sales area, document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I done OVKK, even then whn u r copying , it is copying old pricing procedure

Thanks

Mahesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh

As you would be aware, to carry out new pricing procedure, you have to differentiate any of the following from the old one:-

a) Customer Pricing Procedure in Customer Master under Sales tab

b) Document Pricing Procedure for new order type in VOV8

In your case, you can differentiate the document pricing procedure. For example, for existing document type, if you have maintained A, then for new document type, maintain B.

Please also ensure that you have differentiated in either of the above and assigned in OVKK. Then all your sales orders will carry new pricing procedure

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i did made a diifrent document pricing procedure, but even then whn it is copying to new order type it is copying all the old pricing procedure

Thanks

Mahesh