cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing soap action in the soap axis receiver adapter ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I could not find the soap action field in the soap receiver adapter and i followed the OSS note

Note 1054986 - SOAP (Axis) receiver adapter's SOAPAction field missing

Please apply the following patch and use the handler parameter defaultSOAPAction for the XI30OutboundHandler handler in the request chain. This handler parameter can be configured as a module parameter for the HandlerBean module associated with this handler. It is noted that this module parameter takes precedence over the channel parameter for SOAPAction if this field is available.

For SP12

XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK CORE 7.0

Support Package 12, Patch Level 1 (SAPXIAFC12P_1.SCA)

we are on SP15 so i think the option should be available ?

Do i need to add this parameter in the Module Configuration ?

Moduel Key : ?

Parameter Name: handler.type ---> is this right

Parameter Value ---> ?

we need to validate the user id and pw on IIS for NTLM authentication. Any help regarding developong the handlers would be great

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ravi_raman2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

You are on the right path...........yes that is the right note for this issue.

The problem is this is not a general fix that comes with all service packs as the axis adapter is not used a lot, that being said.if you dont see it with sp15..i would safely go apply this fix and see if it works..else you might have to open an oss note for the same...

Hope that helps..

Regards

Ravi Raman

P.S: On my home system..i did apply the fix and i was on a much higher sp level ..i saw some errors..in the logs but nothing a restart couldent fix..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the quick reply and i will install the patch and see whether that will fix the issue. I will update the thread with the results.

Do u have any sample code for developing the handlers ?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Srini