Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Stock Posting thru UD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My scenario is like this.

The user has made a incorrect posting in the UD.he posted to the sample usage instead of blocked stock stock. (Mvt Type 331). To correct it some reveresed it thru Mvt type 332. Now the stock is in QI.

Now the stock has to be posted to the blocked stock.As he has already made the UD, when he went to the QA12, all the tabs in the stock proposal greyed out.

They have also tried to post the stock to Blocked thru Mvt type 350, but it is not allowing as the material is QM active.

Due to this Finished goods inventory is understated by over $200k.

Please provide some solution to move the stock to the blocked.

Thanks in advance for your help.

cheers,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Since you already did 332, you must have another inspection lot for 332 movement if 05 inpection type for ' orther Goods recipt' is active.

Do the UD for that inspection lot and while stock posting in UD, move it to blocked stock. It will automatically apply 350 movement in the background.

Regards,

FK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

First remove the respective inspection type in material master.

if any lots are exists first clear the lots and remove the activation. then go to mb1b and give movement it will allows u.

0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

if I understand you correctly you are trying to reverse postings done by the UD.

In this case I would recommend looking at the following notes:

[175842|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/175842] Inspection lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD

[33924|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/33924] Reversing Usage Decisions

Furthermore if these notes can't resolve your issue I would recommend looking at note [48815|https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/48815] to release stock that might be stuck in QM.

This should enable you to resolve the described issue.

Regards,

Isabelle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

As u have done 332 reversal of sample usage.

now if you would like to post the 1 qty to blocked.

first cancel the 332 materail document in MBST.

this will update ur stock as earlier (wrong UD)

now go to MB1A mov type 202 this will upload the qty in unrest and then through MB1B 344 movement type transfer the stock against the same batch.

Pl note that the above procedure will not impact on your inspection lot through which u have posted the wrong qty.

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your quick response.I am trying these different options given here. I will let you know once I can solve this problem.

I have one more question. Is there any way to post the stock from Sample to Blocked, either thru mb1a/mb1b??

Thanks,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to reverse the UD.

Pl. try one of the user exit

Exit Name Description

QEVA0004 Exit for changing information line in usage decision header

QEVA0005 User subscreen for displaying add. data for usage decision

QEVA0006 Entry to usage decision transactions

QEVA0007 UD: Control of compulsory comment or long text presetting

QEVA0008 Usage decision: Customer function key (e.g. to cancel UD)

QEVA0009 UD: Predefinition of quantity to be posted to sample stock

QEVA0010 UD: Usage decision check

QLCO0001 QM: Call alternative costs report from UD

QSS10001 Possibility of calling a different print report

Regards

YMREDDY