cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve conditions using function SD_SALES_ITEM_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using function SD_SALES_ITEM_MAINTAIN in order to simulate an order before creating it. It works great : it returns me all VBAP fields with NETPR and KZWI.

But i need now more information about every condition type. The function SD_SALES_ITEM_MAINTAIN seems to be able to return all the conditions in table FXKONVKOM but when i'm running it : it doesnt return anything in this table.

Any hint to setup this function for it to retun KONV simulated table ?

The order is not yet created : that's why i can't simply read KONV table.

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Myriam,

Use BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE and it will return all the condition types in ORDER_CONDITION_EX table.

Thanks,

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt answer.

Yes, I know this BAPI is existing now. It didn't exist when we implement SD_SALES_ITEM_MAINTAIN.

I was just trying to save the replacement of the old RFC with the new BAPI in order to minimize the change.

Any other hint ?

mandar_shete
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most of the pricing in SD is carried out with the Sales Order Header information and only few is with item information. I can't see any table or structure in SD_SALES_ITEM_MAINTAIN where you can pass any Header Information (e.g. Sold-To, Ship-To, Sales Org, Order Type etc.)

I was having the same issue where in I need to get the pricing information with simulation and I used BAPI only.

Thanks,

Mandar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We managed to add some logics to complete the pricing. We call new functions that give the information we needed.