cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver become Reviewer..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have a requirement where i need to change the 1st approver to reviewer.. Let me say this way.. My workflow Badi find 5 approvers.. I have to force system to conceder the 1 approver as Reviewer.. like.. the 1st approver should shows as reviewer in the approver preview then remaining 4 approvers show as approvers.

is it possible to force by any badi or any other way.. please help me out..

thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can code in the n-step BADI, when you add to the approver table there is some indicator approver and reviewer.

Thank you

Sreedhar Vetcha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please where that indicator in the n-step badi.. i am tring to find that but i can't.. please help me out..

john.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us know the indicator on the n-Step BAdI.

Regards,

Piyush

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no direct way or any flag. You can use FM BBP_PDH_WFL_REVIEWER_INSERT in your BADI and force the required approver to become a reviewer.

Regards, IA

Former Member
0 Kudos

This won't work. We tried this function module long time back.

- SV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes - this does n't pull the reviewer if i order a cart without click the approval preview button. means.. in the step 3 - complete the Order screen there is the button called - Approval Preview.. if you click that before you order than review shows in the approval preview.. without clicking the button Approval Preview if you order the cart it won't bring the reviewer in the approval preview and also no workitem will send to the reviewer.. I think there is a link between Approval preview and this FM.. I tried to find but i couldn't...

Sonia,

Since you said this won't work. Do you have any other way to fix this issue.. waiting for your reply..

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

No response..

John.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As a work around, you can call this FM BBP_PDH_WFL_APPROVAL_SIMULATE, to force the action performed by "Approval Preview".

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.. This is also doen't work.. I pass Object_type, Object_Id,Guid along with ET_Reviewer internal table.. but when i see the approval preview the reviewer won't be displayed as well no workintem sent to the reviewer inbox. i don't know any other soluction top of my mind..

John.

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No. Do not pass the reviewer table to this FM, just the object id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

My problem got solved.. i fixed in different way to fix this problem. to add reviewer .. i trigger the reviewer workflow from Approval Workflow badi by calling Function module.. this resolved my problem..thank you for your support..

John.

0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am having a similar issue. I need to add a reviewer to my workflow. Can you let me know ,how you achieved this

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Can any one help me out for this scenario..

John.