cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Documents in SD-Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am New In SD. can some help me in this regard.

Product and freight are appearing on two (2) seperate invoices. To improve overall processes from reducing postage expense, paper waste, following efforts and improved cash flow, how do i can provide that freight and product are invoices together. in Sales and distribution.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First identify the Pricing Procedure being used for (say) the Product. You can do this by clicking the "Analysis" button in the Pricing screen.

Open that Pricing Procedure in transaction V/08 or follow the path:

Sales & Distribution --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define and Assign Pricing Procedures

Now assign the Freight condition type to this Pricing Procedure. Assign the From, To (if required), Requirements (if any), Account Key, etc., as required.

If you have COPA active, you need to assign a VF using KE4I. You should be good to go now.

However, please only use the above as a broad guideline. Pricing in itself is pretty complicated and you are better off having a SD consultant making changes to Pricing Procedures.

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Invoice is totaly depend up on the condition types which are maintain in the procedure.

To get the fright in the same invoice jaut add one condition type in the procedure.

Hope it will help you

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the procedure to do this?

thanks