cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pull the PROFIT CANTER for G/L Accounting Doc???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am trying to pull the PROFIT CENTER value for doc type of SA - G/L Accounting Doc.? I hv checked BSEG, BFOD_A, BFOk_A, GLPCA, but NO use!!

for some, I found in the above said tables, but for some NOT???

So, pls. let me know, When Can I see it?

thanq

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

All Financial documents may or may not have Profit Center field.

There are many reasons why profit center is not populated in the Line item, it depends on the field status of the account / CO object.....

If profit center is present in the line items then you can see the same in GLPCT / GLPCA as per your requirement, so that you can pull out a report from that. In that case even BSEG will also be useful.

Before than can you give us more detail on what exactly you are looking for...

thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq

my requirement is that,

I need to display report similar to FBL3N, but with at PROFIT CENTER level, I mean, say, SUB TOTALLING of P. Cneter, say, Consolidated report for profit center. When user enters, comapny code, year, g/l acct(all range), I need to display above said report.

So, now, am getting some accounts/ documents WITH OUT profit centers, so, now, my report showing as blank in the profit center colmn of that document/ gl acct.

So, now, I wanna profit canter for all/each doc., which r shwoing up in the FBL3N.

Actally, I customised the FBL3N behond prog. RFITEMGL.

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq

I am able to see the PROFIT CENTER in GLPCA; BSEG, BFOD_A, BFOK_A at DOCUMENT level.

But, in GLPCT, I did not see like that!!!!!!!

SO; PLS: advise me, How to pull th eprofit centers from GLPCT for my_gl_doc_1000000007?

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

This is a bit tricky requirement, which you cannot just pull the data from the tables.

As the source data ie., the financial documents might be missing the Pctr assignment.

One thing which comes into my mind is make use of Auto account assignment T.Code : OKB9

But, all these are for future postings, I dont think that there is any thing which we can do for docs which are already posted.

Thanks

Kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq.

for time being, Can I pull prifit centers from GLPCT for the blank_showing_gl_accts_in_my_report?

I mean, Is GLPCT is G/L Acct level? NOT doc level?

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Its not possible, Table : GLPCT / GLPCA will get update only if there is any flow into PCA.

Only way if they are making use of Dummy Profit center.

but that is also not of much use, in your case.

Any postings that dont have pctr assignment, will not even update the above said tables.

So there is no way there will be any Blank pctr in these tables.

coming back to your question GLPCT is at Pctr level .

Its not at GL a/c level

Thanks

Kalyan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can see the data from GLPCT table

Thanks

Ashok

Assign points

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq

I am able to see the PROFIT CENTER in GLPCA; BSEG, BFOD_A, BFOK_A at DOCUMENT level.

But, in GLPCT, I did not see like that!!!!!!!

SO; PLS: advise me, How to pull th eprofit centers from GLPCT for my_gl_doc_1000000007?

thanq