cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

requirement for listing and exclusion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I am setting up listing and exclusion for my client. The issue I am facing is , I only want the Listing and exclusion work for certain type of materail type.

For example... if material belongs to material type AAAA will be checked agaginest listing table, if listed, then go on the sales order. Material type BBBB doesn't have to go throu the checking, because we don't want to have control on these types of materail.

The highest level of listing and exclusion is sales order type. Then under that ,I though I can add a routin to the access sequence to do the trick, but it failed. The system still says materail (belongs to BBBB) are not listed....

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Edited by: Dylan Benoit on Apr 16, 2008 7:26 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not exactly what I am asking though....I have send an OSS to SAP... I believe its a bug...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

You can solve this issue by adding one more field in your table used in access sequence for listing and exclusion.

I mean to say just add one field Material type in your Table used for access sequence for listing and exclusion procedure.

If not clear come back i will write you how to proceed steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.. it won't work either...its not exactly work like pricing condition.

If I create tables for materail type prior to check materail number,(second table in the Acess squence, then I have to maintain entry for AAAA and BBBB, otherwise AAAA will be rull out before it gets to the second... but if it finds AAAA, it will stop checking material number... its not like pricing,, it continue to the second table until it finds all condition records...

I am not sure if I am clear... Appareantly there are several SAP oss on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dylan Benoit ,

follow the path,

SPRO ---> SD ---> Business Function ---> Listing/Exclusion.

then apply regular condition technique method as.

1. Create the table as required or copy from similar table.

2. Assign it to access sequence

3. Then as per requirement assign this access sequence to Condition Type 'A001 - 'Listing' or 'B001-Exclusion'.

4. Finally create condition record with T. Code VB01.

Regards,

SWAPNIL