cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI & BizTalk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to establish a connection between an XI 3.0 system and BizTalk system.

I configured a receiver SOAP channel to send a message from XI to Biztalk, and I test the scenario using XI rwb test message.

Like test message I use a simply XML structure, take from XI monitor.

Test ends in error in rwb, in the log of SOAP adapter I can see these errors:

Exception caught by adapter framework: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error

Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIAdapter/HTTP/ADAPTER.HTTP_EXCEPTION - HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

I found and read this pdf guide:

"Reliable Messaging between SAP XI 3 0 and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004 Using SOAP Compliant Communication.pdf"

Inside I can read about BTF2Wrapper module, it is mandatory to use when from XI seend messages to BizTalk, because it arranges the envelop from XI to biz standard.

Is it true that this module is mandatory ?

Where can I find it ?

Thanks a lot for your support.

Bye

Mario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario,

The PDF which you are following is for connecting both systems using WS-RM i.e WS-Reliable Messaging as an joint exercise by Microsoft and SAP.

Of course you require that module which is mentioned in the PDF.

Now SAP is planning to include the following adapter in its next release i.e PI 7.1.

You should find the simple aways for connecting both servers instead of going for the mentioned PDF.

Try using simple Web Services Producer/Consumer concept or there is Biztalk Adapter is available( I have heard only)

Piyush