cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UDF Compilatoin Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDNers,

I have created a UDF function, while I compile/Activate the code. It gives the following compilation error.

"Activation of the change list canceled

Check result for Message Mapping MyOnetoDSapVendorData

Starting compilation Source code has syntax error: /oracle/MXD/usrsap/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map662a4b100bca11ddc7d6000b5df38d11/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOnetoDSapVendorData_.java:571: incompatible types found : java.lang.String[] required: java.lang.String String strContext = context;

/oracle/MXD/usrsap/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map662a4b100bca11ddc7d6000b5df38d11/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOnetoDSapVendorData_.java:573: cannot resolve symbol symbol : variable scheme location: class com.sap.xi.tf._MyOnetoDSapVendorData_ String receiverScheme = scheme; ^

/oracle/MXD/usrsap/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map662a4b100bca11ddc7d6000b5df38d11/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOnetoDSapVendorData_.java:586: cannot resolve symbol symbol : method newIFRequest (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String) location: class com.sap.aii.mapping.value.api.XIVMFactory IFRequest src = XIVMFactory.newIFRequest(strContext,senderAgency,senderScheme);

/oracle/MXD/usrsap/DVEBMGS01/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/classpath_resolver/Map662a4b100bca11ddc7d6000b5df38d11/source/com/sap/xi/tf/_MyOnetoDSapVendorData_.java:587: cannot resolve symbol symbol : method newIFRequest (java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String) location: class com.sap.aii.mapping.value.api.XIVMFactory IFRequest dst = XIVMFactory.newIFRequest(strContext,receiverAgency,receiverScheme); "

Pls give me some suggestion.

Thanks!

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The error clearly indicats that you are not providing the third party jars for runtime environment.

Import those jar files too.

>. java.lang.String[] required: java.lang.String String strContext = context;

its an incompatible issue.

It is expecting array of string on the left side. i.e., the String strContext should be string [] strContext.

Thanks,

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the variable context refer the input u pass to the UDF. If so check the context of that. It might be of type array...

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this blog for testing and debugging UDF:

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2005/12/30/test-user-defined-functions-for-the-xi-graphical-mapping-tool-in-developer-studio