Did you mean: 

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi

i'm getting following error..

Exception caught by adapter framework: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: JCO.Exception while calling /POSDW/CREATE_TRANSACTIONS_EXT in remote system (RfcClient[POSDMLog_Receiver]):com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: An error occurred when receiving a complex parameter.

any suggestions??

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try running the BAPI in backend system with the same input and check if it is raising any excpetions??

Cheers!!

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

i am aslo facing the same issue. could you pelase let me know the solution to solve this issue.

i chekced with BAPI at backend system..which is working fine.

i am using standard package provided by SAP and it uses value mapping. if we didn't consider value mappings --means not assigend value mappings in Integartion Directory ...then it truns to this error ?

in SXMB_MONI i am able to see the clear data which i sent. but it shows DUMP error at receiver system like "termination occured in ABAP Program " /posdw/saplcreate_transactions" in "/posdw/create_transactions_ext"

Kindly provide suggestions/solution to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance, SARAN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For using BAPI, date format is very important. And it depends on the user which is used to logon frm PI side. That user should be having apt format for the date. And the users' date format is decided by the default logon parameters mentioning in SU01. So please check with the BASIS guy and try ur luck in changing the formats for date and execute it again.

Usually logon date format accepted by BAPI is day, month , year separated by "-". Please check with the same.

Regards,

Vineetha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vineetha,

Thanks for your Quick reply.

actually i tried with all the formats.but still same problem like "

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: could not convert request from XML to RFC:com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$ConversionException: (122) JCO_ERROR_CONVERSION: Date '30042009' has a wrong format at field BUSINESSDAYDATE: Unparseable date: "30042009"

from my XI RFC channel we have given the format dd-mm-yyyy only.but it is not accepting .

and i checked by entering values to BAPI directly on target system. there in BAPI it is accepting the format DD.MM.YYYY and DDMMYYYY but not DD-MM-YYYY

i also checked with the BAPI code -->display domain shows as " Date field (YYYYMMDD) stored as char(8) ". based on this can you please suggest how to proceed. THANKS.

Best Regards,SARAN