cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MI 7.1: Import project of MI 7.0:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i do this tutorial for import a project of MI 7.0 to MI 7.1:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0c1c38d-3da6-2a10-7fb5-ae1f7173...

All work fine, but, if i intent execute the application by MDK: export project into a MI archive and i check "Run the mobile application" appear an error: "Could not find the main class. Program will exit." Why? This application work fine in MI 7.0.

In the console appear:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: /C
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: .C
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:188)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)
	at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:276)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319)
Exception in thread "main" 

Thanks,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 16, 2008 4:43 PM

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 16, 2008 4:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I doubt if your project has some build errors which is causing this problem while exporting as an archive. If possible try to trace the error and then try to export.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, finally, i install the app in the device... And work fine, but... if i go to export and execute the application from NWDS appear this error.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purpose of exporting it as MI archive is to get an SDA file so that we can deploy the same to the DOE and later assign it to devices and run the application.

If you are able to run the application on the device then thats good to know but could you tell me how did u deploy the same to the NW mobile client 7.1 and how did u make it run. Did you do it from the DOE or did it locally?

Are you able to sync and exchange data with the DOE?

The only problem while exporting could be either there might be some problem while exporting which could be with the MDK plugin you are using or there might be some problem with the settings in the NWDS which is very difficult for me to predict.

But if you are building SDA file which can be deployed to the DOE then its a good sign.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can create the SDA and deploy to DOE...

I can import the Bapi Wrapper and do the first load of data...

My problems:

- If i execute the application by the NWDS when export the SDA, appear the error.

- I i sync my device, don´t receive the data.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam not sure why you are not able to export your project as archive. But for data not coming down to client when you do a sync, try this:

Ignore any of these steps if you have already done it.

1. For the data objects that you have created in DOE do you also have distribution model? The reason is without distribution model data will never flow to client. And Distribution model actually contains 2 things, one is Rule which actually tells what data should be sent to each client or it can say send all data to all devices incase of customization data and the second one is dependency which says when the leading data object data goes, the follower data object record should also go.

This might be bit confusing first time. but if you have imported BAPI wrapper as data object it will automatically create all distribution models and rules for you.

The only thing you have to do is activate which will also generate all DM's with rules/dependencies in it.

2. After this there is another acitivation which is run time activation. This you can do by going to transaction SDOE_RSM and activate all rules related to your SWCV.

3. Now try to reinstall the application, i mean in Device administration in NWA, unassign and reassign your mobile component and when you save, it actually pops up(if you have pop up blocker active make it inactive) to also chose DMSWCV which contains DM's in it and in your case SWCV and DMSWCV will be same and choose that and save.

4. Now do a sync from the client and your application will be re-installed and when you sync next time it actually requests data and based on rule evaluation some data will be put in queue. This you can see in Device Administration- click on your device - Device Status Tab and there is a link called View Pending Extracts and go inside that and select all data objects and say "Trigger pending Extracts". This will put the actual data from the DOE into device's outbound queue which you will get when you sync next time.

5. To avoid clicking on "trigger pending extracts" everytime you do a sync, you have to do the following in NWA:

a. Go to NWA - click on Configuration Link

b. Scroll down and click no DO_SYNC_EXTRACT

c. Below You can insert all data objects under data objects name and and text value you can give as X.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create all Distribution Model.

I can not install the application in my device... The status of the app is "Installed"... In information of my device, appear this application installed, but not appear the link in the home of MI.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, when an application is installed successfully on the device, you should get a link on the home page for the application with application name. But in your case, you are not able to get application link in the home page which could be because of some error while downloading the SDA from the DOE. Could you check the trace file in the Netweaver mobile client 7.1.

Another doubt i have is, whether the SDA file uploaded to the DOE is proper or not. You can check this by going to the DOE system and use transaction DOWNLOAD_MOBILE_COMPONENTS and download your mobile component to your local file system and you can view the contents of SDA inside by using WINRAR. Check if that looks complete. If yes then on the cilent in tomcat\webapps folder check if your application is completely extracted.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

In case you see the Application Status as "Installed" in the Middleware and unable to view the application on Client.. Kindly assign the Application Visibility Role

SAP_DOE_ALL_APP_VISIBLE to the Sync User.

I hope this clarifies the query.

Regards, Suresh BJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SIVA i check the trace and i download the application by "SDOE_DOWNLOAD_MC" and all it´s correct.

Suresh i hadn´t the rol... But i sync again and i cann´t see the link, what have i do after asign the role?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

After assigning role to the user, i think you have to do a delta load for the user's data object in the basis swcv.

You can do this by going to DOE, transaction SDOE_LOAD, SWCV - SAP BASIS 7.10 and Data object USER_AUTHORIZATION and for safer side do a delta load for USER_DETAILS too.

After that go to trasactoin SMQ2 and wait until all entries gets processed and then do a sync from the client.

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes!!!

Now, my problem is the data...

If i go to SWCV, I see the metada, in CDS Entries, appear data, i create the Distribution Model, i sync, but not receive the data...

Thanks,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Apr 17, 2008 11:46 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check all the steps that I have replied earlier. Now you need to check from step 2 onwards. Check if the rule is actiavted for runtime evaluation in SDOE_RSM and activate all rules and then in NWA under device administration and for your device under DMSWCV tab - unassign once and reassign the same DMSWCV again. This will evaluate the rule and gets the data for you.

After that check other steps if you still dont get data on to the device. This might be because of aysnchronous trigger extract. For which i already told you the solution in step 5.

Last but not least, the rule itlself might be wrong which is not fetching any records at all. Check the rule condition and if needed make it proper.

Regards,

Siva.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i have it... But i don´t receive the data...

It seems than only receive data from GETDETAIL, i think this because my GETLIST need the user, and if i do the initial load of data, here, there isn´t user...

i think that in Mapping Tool tab should appear GETLIST...

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HiVictor,

the data problem - check your other track

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Please reset your "Client logon password" in the Windows->Preferences->MDK dialog box. Type in your Netweaver Mobile 7.1 client password. I think that should solve this problem.

Thanks,

Biplab