cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCo RFC Provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I am working on a SAP/R3-System and trying to connect R3 with a JCO Server on a NetWeaver (CE7.1). I have created and tested the JCO RFC Provider at the NetWeaver and a RFC-Destination at the SAP/R3-System.

In a next step I want to transfer an IDoc, containing order-data, to the NW-System. For this I use the transaction ”me21n”. R/3 submits the IDoc correctly. I know this, because of for further testing I implemented a JCo.Server with the method handleRequest(JCO.Function function) in a normal JAVA class. This JAVA-application gets the order-data.

But my task is to receive the data via the JCO RFC Provider of the NW-System. So I have implemented and deployed a Bean with the JNDI name “IDoc_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS” (business-method: processFunction(JCO.Function function)) at the NW-System. It seems, that this Bean is called from the JCO RFC Provider but throws an exception I can´t fix.

Do you have any ideas?

Here the error-message:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host AAM-NetWeaver, ProgId =NW_ORCL_PO: Exception during lookup operation of object with name rfcaccessejb/IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS, cannot resolve object reference.

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:121)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:269)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:152)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:247)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NamingException: Exception during lookup operation of object with name rfcaccessejb/IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS, cannot resolve object reference. Root exception is javax.ejb.EJBException: Bean sap.com/JcoEAR*annotation

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:528)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:266)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.OffsetClientContext.lookup(OffsetClientContext.java:286)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:351)

at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:104)

... 5 more

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: Bean sap.com/JcoEARannotation|JCoEJB.jarannotation|JCoListenerBean does not expose RFC access

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RFCNamingObjectFactory.getObjectInstance(RFCNamingObjectFactory.java:25)

at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getObjectInstance(NamingManager.java:283)

at com.sap.engine.services.jndi.implclient.ClientContext.lookup(ClientContext.java:464)

... 10 more

Thanks a lot for your help.

Stefan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Did you ever get an answer or resolution to this problem? I am experiencing a similar problem, but not, I am assured, on NetWeaver CE 7.1, but rather on NW 2004s 7.0. Any insight you can provide would be greatly appreciated. (this was also posted on your other message just in case someone else would see it and maybe have some input).

Thanks,

Mike