cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change License in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We bought new license for our SAP ECC6.0 and I need to know the following.

1. Is it possible to use the same old user ids (consultants,coreusers,developers) in all instance with the new license?

2. Is it possible to migrate all my old license users to new license, so that I don't have to generate any fresh access keys or face access key issue with different installation number?

3. Is there any prerequisite or post test after new license update to check that there is no discrepancies?

Kindly Help...

Thanks,

Emmanuel Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Is it possible to use the same old user ids (consultants,coreusers,developers) in all instance with the new license?

-> you can use the old user id's with new license but you need to classify the user again using USMM for new license

2. Is it possible to migrate all my old license users to new license, so that I don't have to generate any fresh access keys or face access key issue with different installation number?

-> if your installation number is changed you have to generate developer access key for new installation number

3. Is there any prerequisite or post test after new license update to check that there is no discrepancies?

-> no

regards,

kaushal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Kausal...I'll figure out how to classify the users as I am checking in usmm tcode.

once again thanks,