cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit managment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts, I hv the following scenerio:

e.g 2 sales orders are there...each having 2 line items. let say credit limit for customer is 2500. & check is running at delivery level.

Customer is same & combine delivery is allowed.

when Creating Deliver it should create delivery for all those items whose sum is less than 2500 irrespective of whic sales order they belongs to.

let say:

line item 10 sales order 1 net value:1500

line item 20: sales order 1 net value:2000

linet item 10 sales order 2 net valuse 1000

line item 20 sales order 2 net value : 1200

then it should allow me to create a delivery of line item 10(frm S0 1) & line item 10 (frm SO 2)

I dont think we can accomodate in stndrd SAP, just wondering if can user ny suer exit & so...Thnx in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi John,

you won't be able to do this with the standard functionality of credit management. In the credit management the block is always set for the whole document, so you can't block only some items. Also the credit value is calculated for the whole document. If you only run the credit check on delivery level you also won't be able to get correct values in tables S066/S067 and TA FD33.

What you would have to do is to check the credit value of all items relevant for deliveries (VBAP-CMPR * confirmed quantity) and then decide for which items the delivery should be created. You could program this in the "user-exit" check in OVA8.

(e.g.-> first select all delivery relevant items and "throw out" the ones that are exceeding the maximum value.)

Regards,

Andreas

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

In OVA8 we have a check box 'Item Check'. I think if you use that your purpose will be solved.

Credit checks during header/item processing

This check indicates that the system carries out credit checks not only when you save the document but already when you enter single items or header data.

If items generate warning messages as a result of the credit check, the system displays the warning messages only for the first item.

If an item generates an error message for credit-related reasons, the system always displays the error message (even if the credit check is set not to take place at item level but only when you save the document).

Please try it out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx for reply...Andrew & Kamal..As suggested by Andrew We can use any of below exit;

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

but still confused how to provide a exact logic.

Can anybody provide me any inputs.

thnx

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kerry,

please ignore my reply earlier. i did not read your question properly.

Your question relates to credit management and I replied for sales net value. sorry

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use collective processing of shipments during delivery.

I don't think system will choose items, the way you wanted.

But discuss with your ABAP consultant and he could maintain user exit to combine sales orders of value less than 2,500

User Exits

V50R0001 - Collective processing for delivery creation

V50R0002 - Collective processing for delivery creation

V50S0001 - User Exits for Delivery Processing