cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi PGI after receiving payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where my company first receives draft for the order goods and depending on the availibilty and our desire to push certain goods .

Then we create the delivery and ofcourse PGI

How could we do this if possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiya

If you want to receive cash create a delivery and in copy control use a requirement that would clear you item for billing with PGI. There forth PGI on you discretion...

Though you requirement might be different i may just suggest one of several possibilities in this scenario....

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ka Bhaiya,

Try it out:

First method:

Use the cash sales scnario to map this scenario:

01. Here you create a sales document by coping your std. BV document type in VOV8.

02. you just remove the tick mark from immediate delivery

03. Then you need to assing the regular billing document

05. Then you need to check the account assignment, however if change the billing document in VOV8, i don't think you will get any issue, hwever its a special case so u may need to assign the appropriate gl account.

06. You need to check and set the copy control accordingly as you are using a cash sales document for your purpose(which is used similarly as your sales document in genral).

Second Method:

01. Do an enhancement and add one new field such as for 'xpayment' in Std. OR general sales document at VBAK.

02. For this you use include programes

03. Then assign this field to your incompletion procedure so that you can save the sales document but can't proceed untill your field 'xxxPayement' is 'OK'.

04. Or make it, as you can save your delivery doc but you can't do PGI. It depends on your requirement.

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you can map it through Downpayment scenario...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set up credit check at PGI. Maintain Customer credit limit as ZERO. And then when you accept Advance payments from the customer, you need to mention the credirt control area in the Downpayments document(If you have multiple credit control areas).

Now, at the time of Order, the the credit exposure for that customer should be equal to the "-ve" value of the order. If the order is for 1000 /- then when the customer makes an advance payment, the credit exposure value should -1000/- . When the order is created, It will become ZERO. And at the time of PGI, If the credit exposure is <= to ZERO the system accept PGI.

Hope this will help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But In the company there is no credit control activation