Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Control Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am getting "Transaction Control Error" in newly created Client while executing any tcode. can you please give the solution for this.

venkat

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i copied from 000 client to new client. it was successfully completed. After that if execute mm01 or mm02 transactions this type error i am getting. Can you please give the solution..

venkat

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put your words transaction control error and SAP into google and you come to the conclusion it is not a SAP transaction problem but a data base problem. That is my conclusion at least.

Have fun

Jan van Roest

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

have you only created the new client of have you filled it also with life (means data)? Once you have created a new client you have to copy data to this new client (for instance with sccl). Did you do this? if not, you only have an empty box w/o any data....

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i copied from 000 client to new client. it was successfully completed. After that if execute mm01 or mm02 transactions this type error i am getting. Can you please give the solution..

venkat

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

no success with Google????

No errors at export/importlogs?

Pls check notes #686357(report ratpontc) and #947291.

b.rgds, Bernhard

0 Kudos

i solved the problem

venkat

0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please explain how you have solved your problem?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Venkat,

Could you please explain us how you solved the issue. Because i am also facing the same issue.

Regards

Shankar PV

0 Kudos

Venkat has indicated that Bernhard's information helped to (ultimately) solve the problem. Have you tried that?

Cheers,

Julius