cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Determination from Country

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD Gurus,

At the moment, I'm using MWST as my tax condition type. Is there any way to set up tax without depending on plant? I need to set up the tax determination by departure country and NOT by plant. To test that, I have removed the "Requirement Type 10" from the pricing procedure but it is not working.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Soo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No way.

Remember plant is important Organizational unit within Logistics and has a attribute that it belongs to a country.

The SAP R/3 system automatically determines the relevant taxes according to the country of the delivering plant, plus the country of the customer receiving the goods in combination with the tax indicator of the customer master record and the tax indicator of the material master record.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kah Kiong Soo

Go to VK11, give UTXJ and select the combination of Country/Country/Tax Cla Cust/Tax Clas Mat. Maintain your tax code for this combination so that your tax will not be determined based on plant but based on departure country and ship to country.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Tax is always country dependent. You need to maintain tax condition tyupe to country in SPRO --> Sales and Distribuion

--> basic functions --> tax on sales /purchases. Maintain tax classification for material and customer also. Maintain the contion record MWST in VK11 for the criteria Dep/ Dest country.

Prase