cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

submit to sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In My adobe interactive from i have placed a submit to sap button and i had created an action for the event Onsubmit of the interactive from UI element. At any case this event is not triggering, can any body suggest a solution to trigger the submit button inside the interactive form

regards

Sarath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have resolved it finally..

if you see in the hirerchy tab, u have the ContainerFoundations_JS.. the script .. it has to be directly under the data node..

my form was having the ContainerFoundations_JS under variable and the varaible was under reference objects ..

I moved the variable to link directly to data node... there after it worked properly ..

check whether its the same problem for u ..

regards

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I too have the same problem..

but the fun here is that..the form which I have created is of multiple pages...

I designed a sample form with 2 or three fields and a button for 'submit to sap' there it works fine..

Is it possible that a submit to sap button does not work for multiple page with many subforms ..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarath,

Is ACF installed on your PC, please refer note no 766191 for ACF installation.

And have you assigned an action to the Interactive form in OnSubmit action.

With Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Acf is installed and action is assigned to the on submit event. But there is no response from submit button. its not at all triggering.

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. It seems to be fine but please once make sure that you have choosen this submit to sap button from Native WebDynpro tab.

2. Also recheck the method written under the action of button.

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

That all are perfect, i have problem even for the button placed outside the interactive form, when i click that button system is going to indefenite wait.