cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to map this scenario to sap sales module?u061F

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I have a scenario with a company that sells cement by tons, the reseller goes to the company and order 100 tons of cement with a price 100$ per ton eh gave the money and took 10 coupons each coupon is for 10 tons then the reseller went back to his city and sent his cars to take the cement with coupons he sent two coupons only that means he will take 20 tons only this time then he sent his cars again and again

The company revise 10$ per ton after the reseller sells the cement

How to map this scenario to SAP and how I can use this coupons?

Regards

Jacopo Francois

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this Scenario, please follow the below steps.

1) Create a Sales order- qty100*100 $

2) Create No of Deliveries

3) Create invoices each delivery or create single invoice for all deliveries

4) If you create single invoice then create a debitmemo request with respect to the invoice.

5) Now create debit memo with respect to debitmemi request.

or

if you create more than one invoice then

6) create a debitmemo request without taking an reference

7) then create a debit memo with respect debitmemo request.

Cheers,

Sumith

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this scenario can be mapped through "Consignment process" or "quantity contract"

what do u mean by

The company revise 10$ per ton after the reseller sells the cement

company wont bill to reseller until he sells goods- if this is the case "consignment process" should be used

or

you can use "quantity contract" -

create qtty contract- for the item ( each coupon has validity periods) with qtty-

or you can maintain each coupon as line item.

whenever he comes for delivery - u can create sales order with ref to this contract-

( the above scenario will work only when the reseller wont pay the amount for specified coupons)

if the reseller pay the money for the coupons he received - then

-create debit memo request & create debit memo

- whenever reseller place the order, then create the sales order with ref to debit memo req- with 100% discount - as the reseller is already paid for the ordered goods-

• create delivery and do PGI

*create invoice with ref to delivery- ( this invoice to track the delivered goods)

hope it helps-

if u need more info let me know

*reward

Edited by: RMD on Apr 16, 2008 4:05 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I mean after the reseller sold the amount he took he goes back to the company and take 10 $ per ton

It is a way to make sure that the reseller sold the amount with the listed price, if the reseller sold with the listed price he will take 10$ per ton that mean after he sells the 100 tons he will go back to the company and take 1000 $

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think it is possible with Debit Memo request.