Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reconciliation a/c

former_member600294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

How to post a direct entry in reconciliation a/c.I was passing a jv in TC-FB01 to a recon a/c. it is not allowed me to post.please explain how to post.

thanks

shivaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to post in asset reconciliation account, then you can post by removing reconciliation account type in TCode OAMK.

But for Vendor, Customer reconciliation account you can post in F-02.

Hope you understood.

Plz assign points if it is helpful.

Regards

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Reconciliation accounts are maintained in sub ledgers.FB01 is a GL account posting.It will not update the reconciliation account.

Reconciliation accounts are to be mentioned for Customers, Vendors, Assets, Materials..So, for vendor invoice, customer invoice, asset acquisitions, reconciliation accounts will get updated.You can try with Tcodes: FB60,FB70,F-90,etc..

Thanks,

Prithwiraj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U cannot directly post into a recon account.

However, if you can elaborate on your business requirement, I might give you a better insight.

Cheers!

former_member600294
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

In continuation to my issue i am providing some more clarifications as requred by you. while diplaying the G/L balance business area wise there is some balance laying in the recon G/L blank business area.we want to transfer the balance of that recon a/c to respective business area. Now how to pass the entry.

by shivaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

you cant pass a direct FI entry in the reco accounts. for the purpose for clearing the Blank BA enteries locate the customer/vendor/asset which realtes to those entry & then pass the entries in the respective BAs through the sub ledger accounts.

Regards,

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Reconciliation account you can't post directly. Its is a determine between sub ledger to Main ledger.

regards

cvsreddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What type of reconciliation accout type you want to post?

If Asset then its possible

Thanks

Ansuman