cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Module Options - How know which I can use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear reader

I'm currently trying to develop a custom login module based on the Tutorial for NW '04 (https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003517632004E.PDF).

In this tutorial on page 23 the author configures the Login-Module-Options as follows:

Name: "user_name_prefix"

Value: "Administrator"

This information can also be found in the java implementation of the tutorial where it checks if the "user_name_prefix" starts with "userName".

My question is:

How do I know what options I can access in my UserStore?

For example, I want to verify if the Email of the specified user ends with "@example.org" or if the user is assigned to the role "example_role".

How do I do this? How can I look this up? Where do I have to set this up?

Hope these are solvable questions and I hope, too, that this is not too noobie or to case-specific (like you'll say: "hmm, depends..."

Regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found it.

using configtool you can find it in a file called dataSourceConfiguration_xxxx.xml

or you browse through the portal; since I use a german portal I can only guess the english translations:

system administration - system configuration - UME configuration - first tab "datasource"

here you can download the file whoch contains the mappings between your data source and the UME.

regards