cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sampling procedure assignation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have created a sampling procedure with fixed sampling type but when i assign it in insp. set in QM view of Material master

,it gives the error message"The valuation mode for the sampling procedure is invalid"(Message No. QD250).I have checked by changing all valuation mode in sampling procedure but in vain.So please help me how to map it.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you intend to use a sampling procedure in the inspection set up of the material master then the sampling procedure must have a valuation mode set to 'Without Valuation Parameters'. Alter your sampling procedure so it has this setting and try again.

Hope that helps.

Colin

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abaper,

Please tell me what is the Ispection Type you are using.

Thanks and regards

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan

i am using insp. type 04(Gr from prod)

Former Member
0 Kudos

for all inspection types when i put sampling procedure it shows message"you cannot enter sampling procedure for inspection type 01 or any to which i want to assign,

in help following solution is propsed

"An inspection with inspection plan or with a material specification has already been planned for inspection type 04.

The sample calculation takes place using the sampling procedure assigned in these master records or assigned in Customizing."

so how can i assign sampling procedure.help me to solve this issue.

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your using inspection plans to inspect (as it seems you are from the error message you posted), why would you want to assign a sampling procedure in the material master?

Leave it blank and use the plans.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear craig

if i am using inspection plan and i want to take 5% sample size of the total lot than how can i map it.

Regards

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Create a sampling procedure that specifies 5% and assign the sampling procedure to the characteristics in the plan.

or

2) In the material master, in the inspection type settings, you'll find a field called "Inspection %" Enter a 5 in that field. Make sure "sampling procedure required is turned off for any characteristics in the inspection plan.

Craig