cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send message from multiline container to same webservice or bus. sys

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to send message from multiline container to a syn web service sequentially.

I am getting that multiline container after a transformations step (1: n mapping).

where i dont known what will be the value for n (number of message in multiline container). This will vary; depend upon input message to BPM.

Scenario is like this.

1. Receive step

2. Transfromation to 1: n

3. Want to send message from multiline container to a web service (business service),default loop and block step doesn’t give desirable result.

any help will be appreciable

Regards,

Adish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adish,

You are saying that acheived 1:n mapping thorugh transformation step. is your target message structure is single or many? if it is single strucutre with 0 or 1.. Unbounded occurences,with out BPM you can do mulitmapping where your traget strucuture is pouplating many times or many target structures are populating and you can send these messages sequentially by putting the QOS EOIO.For this in Interface Determination choose Maintain Order at Run Time and you can acheive this extended Interface Determination

If your requirement is diffrent to above , explain bit more abt exact requirement.

Cheers

Veera

Edited by: Veeranjaneyulu.P on Apr 16, 2008 4:19 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

You are right, but I have to go with BPM. Actually my target message will have 3 multiline container with 0...n occurrences

And I need to send messages from these 3 multiline interface container to 3 sync receiver system sequentially.. So I think, I have to work with BPM only.

If you require any other information let me know...

regards,

Adish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Use block step after transformation.Set the mode of block would be "ForEach" and place the send step inside the block.

let me know if you need any further information.

Thanks,

Sekhar D

0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Thanks for reply,

But here I need to send the messages present in the multiline container to same receiver through send step. where as, if I will use block, it will send the same message to multiple receivers which are present in multiline receiver container. So need to think in different manner. If you required more clarification about problem let me know.

Regards,

Adish

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> where as, if I will use block, it will send the same message to multiple receivers which are present in multiline receiver container. So need to think in different manner.

Not necessarily.

When you use block step in ForEach mode, you can select the container variable from:

- a receiver container;

- an interface container;

The line element can then be either a receiver or an interface.

The problem is that for this to work, the interfaces need to be async (since they are to be used as containers) and hence you won't be able to make your scenario work.

But again, explain why your scenario with loop step didn't work.

The only gap here is how to determine the number of loops (defining the counter variable value). But that can be easily solved if you include a new message with occurrence 1 as a target message of your mapping and as a container in your bpm.

This new message needs only 1 single field, that should be filled with the number of messages you've created in the mapping (you could use count standard function, f.ex.).

In your bpm, make sure to pass this fields value into the counter container right after your transformation step.

Regards,

Henrique.

0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Can you explain: how I can use interface multiline container in ForEach block step.

As when I try to use multiline interface container in 'Multiline Element' in block, its give me error. because it will not accepting anything in 'current line' field.

And For loop: yes I can do like this. Problem is this: in BPM send step will not accept multiline container.

so passing message from multiline container to the single line container which can be use for send step is difficult.

regards,

Adish