cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding translations in scripts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing a problem while translating a script from EN lang to say FR lang in se76 T-code.

In the main window, there are many elements to be translated and each element will have its own texts to be translated. During translation, we get the english text in teh non editable mode and the text that is to be translated into other lang in editable mode.

All the elements are getting translated except one Element. I am not able to understnad why that particular element is not getting translated. The editable window for that particular element is not getting displayed even when i want to translate it.

Can anybody help me out reg this problem. I want to translate the text presen tin taht particular element whichis not happening.. Pl let m e know what the problem might be and the solution to this as this is v important...

Regards,

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

former_member210123
Active Participant
0 Kudos

try using se63..this also helps u translate....in se76..

you have to click on the each window when it is displayed and do the translation...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey bharath,

Thanks for the reply. But, can uplz help me out in doing the translation using se63 in ECC6.0? I had tried it out but as i could not know how to proceed with, i started translating it using se76.

Can u plz let me know the same process using se63 in 6.0?

Regards,

Priya