cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing block not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We set a billing block in customer master both SP n also in PY but while creating order its not picking up? Whats the reasons?

Reg

shan1242

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The block put in customer master is the billing processing block and if you try to bill such customer system shall give error message while billing.( If you want to stop the billing , you have to block the payer for billing)

The block in customer master is not getting copied in sales order. If you configure a block for sles doc type it shall be getting copied to all the doucment sof that type and one can remove it while creating or change mode.

So if you are trying to see the billing block in sales order, it is not seen and only be active when you bill the customer.

Chait

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The question why its not copying from customer master PY?

Reg

Shan1242

chetan13
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi !

can you please check in VTFL which copying routine you are using ? in the standard the check on eventual billing block set in payer master data is performed in customizing copy requirement routine.

thnks & rgds,

chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

When i creating order which has no ref why do i need to check it in VTFl.. creating stnd order OR..

Pl advise..

Reg

Shan1242

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan1242

Do you mean to say that you have made "Billing Block" for a particular customer via XD05 but still it is not working ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Pathi,

We set a block in XD05 in PY but program is not picking up while creating order?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shan1242

If you set a Billing Block, you can very well create sale order and do PGI. Only at the time of creating billing, system will block.

If you want to block at sale order level itself, in XD05 itself, assign a value for "Order Block".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi shaan

As you have set billing block for payer it gets blocked at billing , you can do sales order , delivery , and PGI , while creating billling VF01 it gets blocked

Regards

Srinath

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have set the billing block in xd05 it is not working

pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO --> Where we define the billing block --> We have to assign our billing type to the respective block.

Please assign the block with your billing type and then try.

Hope it helps,

regards,

MT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to assign that billing block to Invoice type / Invoice list type which are processing the Invoice.

Sree

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

i have done that customization but still it is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

make its the same sales area where you have setup the billing for the customer and also the order is being created in that sales area only.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its all done perfectly for the same sales area still the problem exists.. i doubt that there msut some usereixt which can stop doing this.. i am not able to figure our what must be the one.. in MV45AFZZ also i doubt is tehre anyu standard fun which can stop any clues ll be really helpful?

Reg

Shan1242