cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cca-statistical key figures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am a bw consultant. i got a development ticket. CCA is already implement in my company. now they want to pull statistical key figure data. i really do nt have any functional knowledge about CCA-STATISTICAL KEY FIGURES. Can some one pls detail step by step pre-requisites to pull the statistical key figure data from cost center accounting. Ur help would be highly regarded and rewarded.

Thanks in advance..

sastry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sastry,

Statistical Key Figures (SKF) are required to apportion the cost to different cost centers. It works as a basis for apportionment. This is the general concept for using Statistical Key figure.

For e.g. you want to apportion Canteen expenses to different cost centers. This will be done through Distribution/Assessment T.codes. To apportion the cost to different cost centers, you need specify the SKF cost centerwise.

For creation of SKF, T.code is KK01, For display it is KK03

To enter the SKF data in to master, T-code is KP46

For apportion of canteen expenses, you may define SKF as EMPL in the master. After you create (KK01) a master, fill the master data (KP46) with the number of employees in each cost center. System will apportion the canteen expenses with the help of SKF which will be used in your Distribution/Assessment cycles.

To get the figures of various SKFs, you can use T-code S_alr_87013618

Hope this will help you go ahead.

regards,

Makrand

Former Member
0 Kudos

My rqmt is to extract statistical key figure STAGR for cost center accounting. is there a standard data source available? from tables do we get data from R/3 side.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiya,

TKA03 for Statistical Key Figures Master Data extract.

COSR for SKF Cost Centre Planning data.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.