cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several Return orders with Ref. to one MTO Billing Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing RE with ref. to MTO Billing Document but i am able to issue "N" number of credit memo's with ref. to same MTO.

Please tell me the Controll, that stops raising the second RE order with ref. to same MTO.

I checked copy controls completion rule in Item catagory but still the problem not solved.

Waiting for reply

Veera.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As my understanding there is no programe to create single return order wrf to multiple billing documents and the only work around is create one return order against one billing document and for second billing document go to the change mode of the return order then click create with reference to add second billing doc also into the same return order. For automatic probably u need to write some programe.

Regards

Goutham

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ay more solutions for this issue?

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I apolozies for giving wrong solution because of wrong understanding of the issue, you may done through by developing copy contro routine by checking the quantity from the preceeding document to subsequent document , it means the condition as

VBRP-VBELN-POSNR-FKIMG <= IVBAP-VBELN-POSNR-KWMENG

this can done through copy controls or user exit at sales order.

Regard

Goutham

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Veera,

The issue is related to the copy control settings only , so you go to VTAF transaction then go in to the item details of your return order type and MTO Billing document type.

Here you can find the field positive/negative quantity you maintain that as '-' negative.

Now you try

I hope it will help you

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply,

I am already tried that, but it is not stopping.

regards

Veera.