SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account determination id

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While posting a document i am getting an error as:

"Account determination not possible for key -

".

Can anybody guide me through the process of removing this error?

Regards,

Richa Tyagi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa!

First U define Acct.det.ID in SPRO as per the requirement of ur project. Select this ID in ur Contract Acct.

Hope this helps u

with rgds

Sunil

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richa!

First U define Acct.det.ID in SPRO as per the requirement of ur project. Select this ID in ur Contract Acct.

Hope this helps u

with rgds

Sunil

0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

Thnx for the co-operation..i have defined it in SPRO but can u pls tell me where to assign it to contract account?

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to assign it in Contract account under 'Account ID'

It should in the first tab strip only just near the name of the Contract name text.

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the assignment of acc id in the contract account but still i am getting the same error..Can u pls send me the initial settings to be done while posting a document so that i can go through and check where i went wrong?

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hello,

I guess you are trying to post documents using FPE1....Guess some config is missing esp for MT/ST.

Is there any way to see steps you followed...screen shots would be more useful

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

hi,

yes i am posting document throgh FPE1.Can u pls send me ur mail id so that i can mail you the screenshots?

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hello,

It is visble in my profile

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Hi rajendra,

Can a G/L account have only 1 main transaction or many?in that EK01 and EK02 screen do i have to specify a diff G\L account everytime?

Regards,

Richa Tyagi

0 Kudos

Hello Richa,

You can give same GL Account..I do not think GL Account is primary key in EK01 & EK02.

Also do remember that GL Posting after transfer from FICA is driven by EK01 configuration where as FICA posting for a combination of MT/ST is driven by EK02 configuration barring few exceptions.

Rgds

Rajendra