cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects migration to ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are in the process of upgrading the CRM 4.0 ( with Cprojects-310_620) to CRM 5.0 ABAP(CPRXRPM-4) stack .

1. Will the cprojects in CRM 4.0 get upgraded automatically to CPRXRPM during the CRM 5 upgrade?

2. Can we use CRM 5.0 for cpeojects/CPRXRPM or do we have to migarte it to ECC 6.0?

In our environement cprojects 3.1 are used for staffing and creating projects and getting the Business partner from R/3 server 4.7.

which will be the best way of using Cprojects when we go for newer versions(ECC 6.0,CRM 5.0)

Please let me know

With Warm Regards,

Vadivambal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadivambal,

The CPRXRPM is not a part of CRM, so that the upgrade of CRM donot upgrade the cProject automatically.

I donot think that ECC 600 is the pre-requistion for the using of cProjectCPRXRPM, despite some special functionality, like multiple level controlling can on be used with ECC 600. In the master Guide or the Install Guide you find more details. (Link you find in the Wiki, for example

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/pages/viewpage.action&pageid=56766

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhenbo,

Thanks for your response.

Is there any guide on migrating cprojects data from CRM 4.0 to the upogarded server CRM 5.0.

Please let me know

Best Regards,

Vadivambal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vadivambal,

There is a Quick installation guide for upgradation to CRM 5 in sap service market place. Please let me know your mail, if you want me to send.

Thanks abd Regards

Vetrivel