cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jobwork scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's...

Has any one worked on jobwork scenario(sending for additional works polishing,painting ect from a manufacturing plant).....What is the sd configurations required to map the process?

Its urgent....Answers will be suitably rewarded.

regards,

Shruthi.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please inform your requirement and i will definitly help in this. There are two types of Job work process in that one is Job Work by the company and another is job work for company.

In case of Job Work for company, company sends the certain raw material or for polishing to the outside vendor and the steps as follows-

1. Create Sub Contracting PO for incoming and ougoing material through ME21N

2. Transfer stock from unrestricted to vendor stock through transactin MB1B with movemement type 541 O.

3. Create Sub Contracting Challan through transaction J1IF01 if the material is excisable otherwise sent on RGP(Returnable Gate Pass).

4. Goods Receipt against the Purchase order after job work with movement type 101 through MIGO.

5. Vendor payment for Job charges through MIRO

Kindly revert back if anything i am missing.

Regards

Goutham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks goutham....

In my scenario jobwork is done by the company for its customers...we need to map the sales process (SD) for the same.

regards,

Shruthi S

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shruti

You can try with the following option

1) Maintain the material M1 in receiving plant with material type UNBW.

2) While doing MIGO, only stock quantity getting inwarded without any values

3) Create the BOM following regular process for the above, keeping M1 material as the 1st component

4) Confirm the service by one operation with material code M1A (material type HALB) through MFBF (Item Category Group NORM /

5) While doing PGI, stock at servicing plant will get reduced.

6) HALB being sold to customer with no ED, Cess, Tax etc.

7) Raise an invoice (charging ONLY for service charges)

8) TDS to be charged

Reward if really helps !!!!!!!

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

can u please tell me how finished goods costing will be a ) standard pricing or b) will be calculated from BOM along with job work charges.

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of Job work by the company, den you can follow the below route-

Settings:

1. Activate Split valuation for the materials and maintain two valuation types for material as job stock & own stock

Process:

1. Create Goods Receipt through MIGO with 501 movement type and receive the stock under job stock valuation.

2. Issue the material to production through MB1A with movement type 201 if you are not using the PP module.

3. Generate Production either normal or through Production route.

4. Create JW sales order for Finish goods with job charges + service tax & sales tax if applicable.

5. Create PGI

6. Create Billing

7. Create Excise Invoice with 0 value if the plant is excisable.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham